The Root on its “agenda” shyt again...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Not a surprise to many, but I just happened to see three separate posts on their FB page that caught my attention. First one was shytting on Marianne Williamson because according to them, she asked white audience members to apologize for slavery and police brutality. I know we’re not about symbolic gestures, but that isn’t even what got me. It was the blatant lie in the article stating that other candidates have a plan for reparations and tuition cancellation, while Marianne is kooky. Whether you support her or not, I’m pretty sure Marianne was the first and only one of these candidates to even bring reparations up. All the other candidates go out of their way not to bring up anything specific for black Americans.

The next thing I saw as them basically laughing at Lavar Ball because BBB is selling their merchandise for cheap now. They essentially that Big Baller Brand wasn’t worth a shyt unlike Nike.

The last one was the worst. It was a drawing of the new Little Mermaid being held by...the black female 007 character with the caption “we’re here for this!” What’s crazy is a lot of the people in the comments weren’t with that shyt.

Daps
I was initially hesitant to dismiss the root as nothing more than a white supremacist front designed to emasculate black males but the more i see and read it looks like that is exactly what the root is about

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I was initially hesitant to dismiss the root as nothing more than a white supremacist front designed to emasculate black males but the more i see and read it looks like that is exactly what the root is about
I was completely done with them after the “straight black men are the white people of black people” article. It’s not just The Root though. The Grio posted something about Billy Porter (tuxedo dress wearing dude) being nominated for an Emmy with the caption “y’all better give him his flowers while he’s here” :stopitslime::mjlol: