*** The Secret Religion - Part 1 ***

Discussion in 'The Root' started by Chez Lopez, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

The inevitable juncture of religion and science. The new fact is faith. The story of the prophetess Ellie Arroway.

2. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Faith is a very useful mental tool, as for alien or extraterrestrial life one does not need faith, they are as real as you and I......some are benevolent and some are malevolent while others are neither.

3. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

i agree that they are real but are they benevolent? no they are not. Are they who they say they are, no they are not

4. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I have to say - that kinda scared me.

But, now I wanna watch that movie.

I do believe in aliens -- but I hope I never meet or see one.

I had my share of spiritual / spirit experiences - I don't want any parts.

CinnaSlim and Chez Lopez dapped this.
  5. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

My guess its many of them, and they maybe compared to nations on earth....some are good some are bad.
    Thing is if they meant us harm we either have already suffered it or are now suffering it...our life as you know is already under their influence from time immemorial

6. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Life can be scary.....but if we see life as an learning exploration of many different experiences it maybe less scary an more of an adventure.

Titus 1:15

Elle Seven dapped this.
  7. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

So what do you believe them to be? Research suggests that they are demons, which will be the full topic of the next video in my series. I will go over the evidence proving that they are not from other planets and they are not made of flesh.

8. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Intelligent beings from other planets or dimensions...some may even originate here

What to you are demons? how would you define a demon?

I do not think them all to be inherently all evil or all good.
    I would love to see your evidence, as I myself have been acquainted with this topic for years especially when it was very unpopular and anyone thinking they are real would be subject to ridicule.
    We have no idea of the many forms of life there may be...some maybe spiritual or physical or fluidic or plasma or gaseous or some blend of states of matter or energy that we cannot even imagine.

I

9. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

this is going to be the full topic of the next video. When we talk about advanced life forms, we then have to consider how primitive flesh is. Since flesh dies there can be no further advanced creatures that are made out of it. All lifeforms beyond will be energetic in nature, which means then they will have several abilities: they will be able to shapeshift, they will be able to move at light speed, and they will be able to possess other electrical based fleshly life forms. classically this is the definition of a demon. beyond this definition the book of enoch defines demons as the spirits of the giants that are on the earth. There is no evidence that these 'aliens' come from other planets.

10. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Yes the flesh is primitive...if you think that is all we are
    Present scientist believe we are all basically energy which cannot be destroy but only transformed
    The Ancient Hindu believe, All is Mind - mean everything in existence is made of mind stuff - Consciousness

Not all flesh dies...Flatworms and some species of jellyfish are believe to be immortal.
    Change is a universal constant, not to be confuse with death.

Some would say all life forms are already energetic...because energy is all there is
    The fact the we humans do not shapeshift does not mean we are not capable/able to do so, it may only be that we have not develop the technology/talent or required knowledge and practice.
    Caterpillars are flesh and they shapeshift.
    Every year Man is growing closer to light speed travel...today i can communicate with my friends in Hong Kong in seconds, and I am in the US

I think demons are from here and there....pretty much like us humans
    Revelations 12:12 speak of beings living in the heavens and of devils coming down to earth...
    Of course I look forward to your next video and your evidence that demons are only from earth

11. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

surely. the doctrine of flesh vs spirit is an ancient one, and cannot be convoluted to include transformation, like catapillers. this is frankly well beyond any fleshly mutation or adaptation. I mean at will, by means of manipulation. If you look to doctrines created by demons, then you will always receive a demonic perspective. Their powers are not ours, no matter what they say. read 1 cor 15, there is a celestial body and a spiritual one. ancient hindus worshipped demons, as do modern ones. their powers cannot be juxtaposed onto the adaptations of an ecosystem. Spiritual beings behave in ways that do not require flesh, at all. therefore our understanding of them, in a flesh based perspective, is often flawed/ they are inherently immortal, inherently transformative, and inherently deceptive. this is the purpose of the video above, to show how a doctrine that develops demonic worship can be subtly disguised into a film, simply by suggestion. especially when the audience is not aware that demons (aliens) are the focus. Energy is spirit, flesh is just a temporary by-product. Understand that it is a mistake to conflate the two conditions.

12. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Those examples I provide was just to demonstrate that the flesh is capable of many things that border on what many would consider the impossible or spiritual....They were merely close common place examples. So we agree that these shapeshifting are properly called mutation or adaptations.
    Is it probable that many of the manipulation at will is done by camouflage or optical illusions.....or even psychology.
    The reason i provided these example are because they are mundane and accepted today as common place and ordinary....as oppose to supernatural.
    We are flesh and we are also spirit true? if that is true then explain the doctrine of the spirit vs flesh?

I ask how you know or define a demon?
    , to which you have not given me a response....so i do not see how you can say that they Hindu worshiped demons.
    I do not look to "doctrines created by demons", only those created by Man from which I reason/deduce my own perspective
    Yes their are many bodies that comprise Man....some may refer to them as the Nervous body or System, Chemical body or system, Energy body or system etc.
    Celestial and Spiritual are also part of Man or Man is a part of them

I an not sure what you meant by the following so Please explain what is meant by " their powers cannot be juxtaposed onto the adaptations of an ecosystem" ? now if I am to assume what you meant then my response is. All ecosystems start out first as an adaptation/response to the environment they are in, if possible gradual they begin to transform the environment or continue to specialize to that environment.

I will accept that spiritual being do not behave as fleshy beings do.
    Being you are flesh, then saying that.. "flesh based perspective on spiritual beings are often flawed" can be seen as a admission of your own ignorance.
    I disagree with the idea that they are inherently immortal or deceptive or transformative....anymore than we human beings are.
    Is flesh not also energy?

Now i do not disagree that the film could be suggesting what you are contending... but I am not convinced it is....to my memory and i have not watch it since it was release it seem to be suggesting the idea of intelligent life else where in the universe.

13. Chez Lopez

Chez Lopez Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

the purpose of the video above is to point out exactly the flaw with thinking there is no underlying purpose to the film, besides the obvious one. It is to develop the concepts you have returned to me about the nature of aliens. this is my point, that belief in them, in the way you have described, is a religion in disguise. A secret religion, hence the title. The reality is they are actually demonic and able to not only shape shift physically but also within propaganda to cause you to feel exactly the way you feel about them. they do not come from other planets, they come from earth, but the propaganda will lead you to believe they come from other planets with no evidence. they will lead you to believe they are made of flesh, when they clearly are not. they will lead you to believe in them, instead of the Most High, in the exact way that the ancient peoples believed in them, just in a different context. you are the case study, unfortunately.

14. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

What are the concepts I have returned to you about aliens?
    You have yet to define what you mean by demonic?
    I have provide you scriptures that point to beings that living in the heavens.
    I never said I believe or hold belief in aliens...just that they are real... because I accept something as real does not mean I intend to replace the Most High with them.
    Sure study me...you may learn something new if you maintain a open mind.