The Streets is a Myth

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
One of the most infuriating thing that irritates me is the belief that there is some honor or code in the streets. After looking threw this through the thread about Rich Porter sister and Alpo it's nikkas really talking like there was a code of honor. Ain't nothing new under the sun the same shyt old nikkas did the young nikkas are doin now. Old nikkas talk that "Omerta" shyt to justify the foul shyt they did and remove blame from themselves.
Old nikkas was snitching like young nikkas do now. Alpo, Frank Lucas, Rayful Edmonds, Nicky Barnes
It's nikkas who killed people that snitched on Wayne Perry smh.

All the men, women and children shyt fake too.When I was in middle school nikkas was getting robbed by men in their 20s and 30s. And these old ass nikkas would throw beer bottles and shyt at girls in my class. The first time I got robbed I was 5. I was walking with my grandmother and some bill dukes looking nikka took my backpack and my grandmother purse smh.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
One of the most infuriating thing that irritates me is the belief that there is some honor or code in the streets. After looking threw this through the thread about Rich Porter sister and Alpo it's nikkas really talking like there was a code of honor. Ain't nothing new under the sun the same shyt old nikkas did the young nikkas are doin now. Old nikkas talk that "Omerta" shyt to justify the foul shyt they did and remove blame from themselves.
Old nikkas was snitching like young nikkas do now. Alpo, Frank Lucas, Rayful Edmonds, Nicky Barnes
It's nikkas who killed people that snitched on Wayne Perry smh.

All the men, women and children shyt fake too.When I was in middle school nikkas was getting robbed by men in their 20s and 30s. And these old ass nikkas would throw beer bottles and shyt at girls in my class. The first time I got robbed I was 5. I was walking with my grandmother and some bill dukes looking nikka took my backpack and purse smh.

you was already banned from Harlem at 5 :dame:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was out there a long time before “stop snitching” became a thing. It’s mind boggling how they’ve convinced an entire generation of idiots that somehow a collection of the grimiest, most ruthless criminals that respect nothing but brute force have a freaking code.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I was out there a long time before “stop snitching” became a thing. It’s mind boggling how they’ve convinced an entire generation of idiots that somehow a collection of the grimiest, most ruthless criminals that respect nothing but brute force have a freaking code.

There are consequences to breaking the code. Just because you have a bunch of fakkits that will do anything to avoid prison doesn’t mean there’s no code. It just means any dumb fukk can try to be a criminal. Don’t rats get dealt with in prison? Why is that? Because there’s no code?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Lately I've been feeling like fukk the streets that shes a scam"

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are consequences to breaking the code. Just because you have a bunch of fakkits that will do anything to avoid prison doesn’t mean there’s no code. It just means any dumb fukk can try to be a criminal. Don’t rats get dealt with in prison? Why is that? Because there’s no code?

Hell no.... 85% of the pen is rats!:mjlol:. Most of them are unknown regular rat joes and no one cares. Another chunk are killers that you don’t really want to f with rat or not. Ni66@z pick and choose when they want to follow “codes”. It’s definitely a myth.