The thing is, I KNOW Battleship has a shytty script..

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
John Riggins is a horrible director. I dunno who da fukk keeps lettin dat cat make films.

The Redskins running back?

Peter Berg directed this.

And the Taylor Kitsch played TIM Riggins in 'Friday Night Lights'

I'm sufficiently confused.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Movie was better than I expected. FX were good, Rihanna wasnt bad, due to the fact she didnt have a lot of lengthy dialouge. They had her do mad one-liners LOL. Truth is her acting wasnt any worse than most of the other cast. Nobody's coppin Oscars from this.
Some cheesy and :rudy: parts, like them whippin giant destroyers in the water like they were jet skis and robot legs boxing the alien.

Fairly enjoyable summer flick if you just wanna see some explosions and cool cgi:yeshrug:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
OH AND DON'T FORGET THE ALIENS SHOOTING SUPER SIZED BEYBLADES AT shyt AND WRECKING ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOODS BUT NOT USING THEM TIL THE LAST MINUTE ON THE SHIPS. THOSE ALIENS WERE TOTAL MORONS. HOW THE fukk DID THEY GET ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY? THEY DAM SURE DIDN'T INVENT IT.

Daps
Damn this movie flopped super hard, and good riddance.

shyt looked fukking awful from the commercials, Hollywood needs to stop the dumb shyt. You can't make a movie out of a board game and expect that to be anywhere near intriguing.

Oh, and fukk Rihanna too, I can't stand that bytch