The top 3 teams in the NBA defensively since the start of 2019 are...

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. Somebody
2. Somebody else
3. Your Washington wizards (FLOCK)

They have gone 7-3 on their last 10, defeated the top teams in the league during that stretch with golden state coming to town on Thursday.

We have also jumped into that 9th seed and is only 2 games out of the 6th seed which looks like would face Indiana in the first round :whew:

I say we trade BBB BD so we can have..uh...John wall and some money to spend on other lesser players :dahell:

I don't know what you dudes been smoking but sir Grunsnikkaz seems to have assembled a worthy group :smugbiden: now please point out any inaccuracies or give credit where its due :handshake:

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Lol what??

:heh:
I'll take this :whoa:

So I once posted that I bought a used mattress, a broken tv and a PlayStation 3. It was my way of shytting on the PlayStation brand by acting as if they are all equal.

Now I have a history of making nikkaz mad and all my enemies banded together to claim it was actually true. If it was, I don't see why anyone would post that in THE TECH SECTION of a website and apparently nobody else thought that either :yeshrug:

I've since been in actual coli functions where we meet up and chill. I was asked there if it was true :mjlol: My concerns about that incident was the haters didn't wanna stop there. I'm guessing people I actually know or hackers grabbed an old photo off of Facebook, I was getting private messages by people I fukk with saying they was passing out my personal information. nikkaz got banned for it.

Now if I was just a poor guy buying used mattresses then that's fukked up to bully a poor person like that. But alas, it was my way with words that fueled the haters. Oh, and the mods just sat and watched like :yeshrug:

I still routinely check those who need to be checked, and I'll be forever loved/hated for it. That about sums it up. Now, about these wizards :banderas:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Beal>>>>>>Wall

should have traded Wall before they had to give him that ridiculous contract

:francis:

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Beal>>>>>>Wall

should have traded Wall before they had to give him that ridiculous contract

:francis:
Once upon a time...

I had a heated convo on this with my homey, told him before the season we need to trade wall for sure, and porter if we can (we can)

Both players are great and will do great things, but after this season half the team becomes free agents. Oubre will be offered the max so he'll get Otto porter money. Jeff Green is due for a deal and will earn one. We have too much $$$ invested in walls deal. His production isn't 200mil worthy. What we need to do is trade him for players we like/players we can trade away for picks or just release so we can pay Oubre and whoever else we'll need. Its easier to make those moves now than it would be in the off-season.

But I have no problem seeing how this team does, but Dwight has to be healthy :francis: and John has to get other players involved the same way he does for brad
And shout out to @god shamgod for catching feelings :salute:

Last edited: