The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This shyt is real I’m in rehab RN and it’s nikkas in here for PTSD too. I got major depressive disorder as well. Your supervisors don’t give a damn about you either.

The only upside to all this shyt is if you get the GI Bill and finesse VA disability after your contract is up. Hopefully I go through this so my kids don’t have too.

Going thru it now. Should be getting my %s soon I hope. They gonna have to pay for what they did to the Cold Crush

Still 10

They need to fix the damn pay for VA and give us BAH
Stupid having flat rate for whole country when cost of living varies everywhere
I have 100% VA rating

invalid

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, we're all dropping bombs on weddings and mutilating children:comeon:

Hold my beer.

If you worked for a F500 company such as, let say, Monsanto, your labor contributed to the operations that produced Agent Orange. And we all know what that was used for. If not, here you go:

That agent orange shyt was really fukked up. Watched a documentary on it. The US military didnt want to fight in the Bush so they sprayed the area with a chemical that killed the plants. This chemical got in the water, it got into the food. It got into the genetic code of the people who lived there. Its causing deformities three generations down from the people who were actually there.
images

images

images

i286823014282587633._szw1280h1280_.jpg

images

images

Thats some really evil shyt. No wonder some countries are sworn enemies of the US. The country's track record with slavery and then things like this. Its like they are still evil and finding fukked up things to do everyday still.

Monsanto was purchased out by Bayer. If that sounds familiar, it should:

d_HOMEPAGE_NAV_PRODUCTS_563x279.jpg

Bayer is a Euro Stoxx 50 company and one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
shyt hilarious cause dudes be on here and ain't served a day in shyt
And barely did shyt in life
And stay posting about being depressed and suicidal :mjlol:

Dudes got numerous threads talking bout "no fap" cause they life suck n get no p*ssy n broke and testosterone low as fukk and pre cancerous due to the high estrogen levela:wow:

Atleast dudes who been in multiple warzones got a legit excuse

U just sit at home and go to school or work and u wanna blow ya brains out:mjcry::mjgrin:

giphy.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Hold my beer.

If you worked for a F500 company such as, let say, Monsanto, your labor contributed to the operations that produced Agent Orange. And we all know what that was used for. If not, here you go:

Monsanto was purchased out by Bayer. If that sounds familiar, it should:

d_HOMEPAGE_NAV_PRODUCTS_563x279.jpg

Bayer is a Euro Stoxx 50 company and one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Yeah, I'm sure there's a huge Coli nikka contingency working at fukking Monsanto:russ:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm against war, but most of the people I know in the military seem to like it a lot. I don't think any of them have seen combat.