"The walking dead" is still running.....and is a George Lucas production now!?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This was the last season I believe. I stopped watching at the mid season break.
Michonne and the Dad from Snowfall left some deserted island to sail back to the mainland and they just "Judy walked up stairs" that plotline
Then the black dude in the stormtropper outfit started fukking this ADHD ass having PR chick, Darrell killed this woman he used to fukk that season where he disappeared for half of it. just too much goofy shyt going on so i bailed

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I think I stopped around S3 or S4, The Governor was already there. Was still dope then. Actually been wanting to go back to it but just cant find the motivation.

I might have a look at the Daryl spinoff though

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dammmm, this still going? Feel like a something from a generation ago, like this was a monster late very late '00s to early '10s then just got stale and stupid.. How something can still be around this many years later, is this a reboot or they really got 13-14 seasons of this shyt?! Same cast??

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Dammmm, this still going? Feel like a something from a generation ago, like this was a monster late very late '00s to early '10s then just got stale and stupid.. How something can still be around this many years later, is this a reboot or they really got 13-14 seasons of this shyt?! Same cast??
Three spinoffs

Neegan Maggie already aired

Darryl already aired

Rick michonne coming up

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So we just going to spin off the entire cast now? :beli:

Maggie & Negan
Carol & Daryl
Rick & Michonne
All got they own shows now :francis:
Edit: you're right. Probably only thing keeping amc afloat

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Ssn 1-4 was the goat era. After that Negan gave it a lil boost but it lost something for sure. Now they're just milking it.
Show was way too many filler episodes and at a certain point the zombies were just a prop..should've been a decade max with episodes a piece