THE WAY BACK - Official Trailer (3/6) (Ben Affleck, Dir: Gavin O’Connor)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hold a major L for seeing this today. I saw that New York had closed the movie theatres so I rushed to the show b/c I didn't know when I would see a movie again. AAnd sure enough my governor shut it down. Saw this and it's below average. Can't relate to none of the kids in the movie. White kids trying to act Black. Black kids was acting like cornballs. Best thing was Ben. Story was so average and it felt like they borrowed from Hoosiers with one story line in a sense. Hopefully, the

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I hold a major L for seeing this today. I saw that New York had closed the movie theatres so I rushed to the show b/c I didn't know when I would see a movie again. AAnd sure enough my governor shut it down. Saw this and it's below average. Can't relate to none of the kids in the movie. White kids trying to act Black. Black kids was acting like cornballs. Best thing was Ben. Story was so average and it felt like they borrowed from Hoosiers with one story line in a sense. Hopefully, the
Movie was really good

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Movie was really good

just watched this on hbo max. Agree with crimson the movie was really good. They got ballers that actually hooped before. Most b-ball movies the actors never bounced a ball in their life.

I enjoyed this movie a lot and highly recommend it.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was dead wrong about this movie. It’s actually really good. Ben Affleck carries it the whole way through and it’s just a quality movie.