The White mans' obsession with penises or "Cauwks" is truely disgusting in my opinion

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I know you guys know already, but the last distinctive memory I have is a few years ago, I wanted a game called "Little Big Planet" for my PS3. It was a game where you can create your own video game levels and other snazzy shyt, so I decided to give it a spin.

I decided to check out youtube to see what levels people were creating, and I swear, every damn video uploaded had "cwocks" just appearing, and jumping & swinging etc etc.

:what:

And thats just one example out of billions.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Every thread you make is 5 stars. You always make me laugh.

Cheers :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
growing up around alot of white ppl, I will say this thread is kinda true.

They're always the ones making "cock" jokes. Remember when those "Cocks" hats came out? But they can get away with it b/c it's "just boys being boys" with them.

But then again, black dudes/rappers have a bad habit of tellin other men to "suck their...."

So it's somewhat even.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
growing up around alot of white ppl, I will say this thread is kinda true.

They're always the ones making "cock" jokes. Remember when those "Cocks" hats came out? But they can get away with it b/c it's "just boys being boys" with them.

But then again, black dudes/rappers have a bad habit of tellin other men to "suck their...."

So it's somewhat even.

STOP c00nING.

Last edited by a moderator: