The Worst Long Jump Attempt of All Time

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Trust me I understand how heartbreaking that is. Not at the olympic level but I lost multiple years of my collegiate career to injury. I got multiple friends here at these Olympics competing for us in track. Could never see myself or any of them just laying out in the sand face down tho. Just not something you see often

You actually see athletes do that all the time, very common. When catastrophic injuries happen in football you dont see them rolling around or trying to get up. What happens is the play is finished and then when people are going back to the huddle people start noticing someone laying on the turf not moving, then the training staff runs over.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You actually see athletes do that all the time, very common. When catastrophic injuries happen in football you dont see them rolling around or trying to get up. What happens is the play is finished and then when people are going back to the huddle people start noticing someone laying on the turf not moving, then the training staff runs over.
The turf different than the sand breh
I got no problem laying in turf
You'll never catch me head down in the sand unless I'm unconscious

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:laff::mjlol: fukking dead at the Replay!!!

decepticon-1.gif

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
All them years of training only to get injured like that. Damn, I feel bad for dude.