The WWF’s Fall Off Gotta Be Top 5 OAT

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Product use to draw an average 5 million viewers a night and WCW as well. Now it's a struggling million viewers.

What happen to the wrasstlin business in general?:picard:

Eh a lot of that is due to TV dying in general. Back then TV was pretty much the only way to consume media. And Smackdown has been in the 2-2.5 million area if I'm not mistaken

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Blame him

tenor.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching around the Ruthless Aggression era. I thought it was just me getting older but the quality really went down hill.

Making that Boston Wigger the face of the company was only the 2nd worse decision to trying to push Roman Reigns as the new “The Rock.” :hhh:

Once I saw Cena drop his blackface act to become an “All American “ I just :mjlol:
I mean you dont know what you're talm bout.

The product may be shytty but WWE eith Cena as champ has done numbers. He was the best choice for them as face of the company...

Corny but he's loyal and effective.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I dont know how yall can still watch that as an adult. And this is coming from someone who was the biggest wrestling fan in the world for a couple years straight. Nobody knew more about the shyt than me. But now, I just can't do it. Every couple of years, I will tune in to see what's going on, and 10 seconds later, I'm turning the channel to something else. That shyt just doesn't interest me anymore, which is suprising cuz I thought I was going to be a damn wrestler when I grew up lol thats how much I loved it. I guess it was just a phase for me. If your a grown man and still watch it, hey more power to you, I just dont see how. Especially knowing all the racism around it aswell, and most of you nikkas are supposedly "problack" lol

Same here, as an adult I can clearly see that they are not hitting each other and it’s not a true competition. I guess it’s a male version of a soap opera.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I mean you dont know what you're talm bout.

The product may be shytty but WWE eith Cena as champ has done numbers. He was the best choice for them as face of the company...

Corny but he's loyal and effective.
I’m talking from a personal perspective. I know it made sense for them commercially but I could never stand that Marky Mark tribute act faggit.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Same here, as an adult I can clearly see that they are not hitting each other and it’s not a true competition. I guess it’s a male version of a soap opera.
Facts. I was watching Game of Thrones and I could clearly see they weren't actually stabbing each other with swords smh.

Like do they really think I'd fall for a fake dragon?!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Stone Cold and The Rock aren’t walking through that door
Its funny, i was into wrestling type crazy when i was younger. Shawn Michaels was that guy!
But soon as Ro k and Stonecold left i dropped that shyt like it was hoooooooot!