The XBox Series X/S still doesn’t have any major current gen game planned for release

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Their big titles, Forza and Halo are both cross gen.

The only thing they have is avowed, fable, hellblade, confirmed. Starfield whenever that is planned to come out could also be cross-gen. You know Bethesda loves to spread its wings as much as possible, especially if they are gonna keep it xbox exclusive, it will most likely end up one xbox one as well.

So, at the earliest it’s looking like late 2022-early 2023 for an actual next gen game for xbox.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If they turn out to be good games, I'd cop an Xbox for Avowed, Starfield & the Fable reboot. :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Where was it announced that Forza will be cross gen?

I’m referring to the current forza, the next one isn’t gonna be out until late 2022.

Microsoft's Phil Spencer has previously said there won't be any Series X exclusives for the first couple of years of its life as the company sticks to a cross gen strategy, and with the new Forza Motorsport revealing itself to be early in development maybe we shouldn't expect a release until 2022.

Daps
I’m referring to the current forza, the next one isn’t gonna be out until late 2022.

Microsoft's Phil Spencer has previously said there won't be any Series X exclusives for the first couple of years of its life as the company sticks to a cross gen strategy, and with the new Forza Motorsport revealing itself to be early in development maybe we shouldn't expect a release until 2022.

The current Forza came out in 2017 and is not a cross gen title

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Starfield is not going to be cross-gen. Bethesda has all but confirmed that already, and there were reports that Sony was actually trying to get a timed exclusivity deal for Starfield on PS5 before Bethesda was acquired by MS. It’s their first new IP in decades so it makes sense to debut it as a next-gen title. I think we’re going to hear a lot more about it after the Bethesda deal is finalized early March

Also all these fake concern threads posted by users who don’t even play the platform are trash and you are by far the worst offender @Gizmo_Duck :unimpressed: