Thecoli’s SEO Rank has dropped exponentially these past few weeks

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Just to let y’all know @Brooklynzson

Thecoli doesn’t even show up anymore.

It used to be “thecoli + term” would automatically direct to the forum posts.

In the past few weeks it’s been linking to nothing but academic papers. “Thecoli” isn’t even a recognized term like that any more.

Everything after the first result is ALL academic papers. Y’all need to fix this if y’all care about your advertising money :mjpls:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

In the past few weeks it’s been linking to nothing but academic papers. “Thecoli” isn’t even a recognized term like that any more.

Everything after the first result is ALL academic papers. Y’all need to fix this if y’all care about your advertising money :mjpls:

shell of its former self

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

1. Weak ass topics are the most popular topics on here. Respectfully @Kamala Harris @Gator Reloaded run the site and all they care about is Shaderoom/LSA shyt.
2. Moderation fell of YEARS AGO. Instead of petty personal beefs and warnings, they should've set real community guidelines and followed them. Adding some better mods was just too late.
3. There are WAY MORE non-Black people on this site, then Black people. It's so obvious to me when someone with a "black username" is offended because they start saying things and using terms we'd NEVER use, ever and fall out of character. So we're like "Ah a Black site". But it's more like "Ah a few Black people and lots of other people". And I don't hate non-Black people, but this concept of "this is a Black forum" is DEAD.
4. The owners of The Coli (why do I think it was actually sold to some cacs?) don't give a fukk breh. What owner of anything wouldn't improve this site and attract more users?

From May 26, 2019
Same person but things aren't being maintained right now.

5. Racism against Black people is allowed. I've read SO MUCH SHYT that I'm like "wait what? You'd get socked in the mouth for that outside" and there's not even a warning. You can actually go back and forth against Black people here as a non-Black person and even use the 'er' and it can stay up for a long time, if it's even addressed.

In 2021 it's the only site where I can read about things I'm interested in and at times lmao, but it's NOTHING like SOHH in it's heyday or when I first fukked with The Coli.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
1. Weak ass topics are the most popular topics on here. Respectfully @Kamala Harris @Gator Reloaded run the site and all they care about is Shaderoom/LSA shyt.
2. Moderation fell of YEARS AGO. Instead of petty personal beefs and warnings, they should've set real community guidelines and followed them. Adding some better mods was just too late.
3. There are WAY MORE non-Black people on this site, then Black people. It's so obvious to me when someone with a "black username" is offended because they start saying things and using terms we'd NEVER use, ever and fall out of character. So we're like "Ah a Black site". But it's more like "Ah a few Black people and lots of other people". And I don't hate non-Black people, but this concept of "this is a Black forum" is DEAD.
4. The owners of The Coli (why do I think it was actually sold to some cacs?) don't give a fukk breh. What owner of anything wouldn't improve this site and attract more users?

From May 26, 2019

5. Racism against Black people is allowed. I've read SO MUCH SHYT that I'm like "wait what? You'd get socked in the mouth for that outside" and there's not even a warning. You can actually go back and forth against Black people here as a non-Black person and even use the 'er' and it can stay up for a long time, if it's even addressed.

In 2021 it's the only site where I can read about things I'm interested in and at times lmao, but it's NOTHING like SOHH in it's heyday or when I first fukked with The Coli.
Been saying we need a new site or back up.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Do you have a back up to thecoli if the site dies?