Their Beloved Bernie Sanders Is Not Here For -- Nor Likes -- Black People

Discussion in 'The Root' started by xoxodede, Mar 13, 2019.

1. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

This man openly detests Black people -- yet we are supposed to believe he will do anything to benefit Black people. He is rude AF -- and does not like talking about anything specific to Black People.

He's a white supremacist and racist just like the rest. Let's just be clear about it.

2. IVS

IVS Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    In the sky
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Bernie Sanders is posing as an ally to black folks IMO. Don't let him use his alleged Isitreally ness to fool you into thinking he's OUR friend.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    T'krm, Quasi, RedNation and 9 others dapped this.
  3. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

4. Citi Trends

Citi Trends aka milobased

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    C.I.T.I
    Coli Cash:
    $205056.00

Guy's a POS, has been one sine his rapey article in the 70s, was one when he "marched with dr king", and his supporters are annoying gnats. Now THEY act like bots.

I disagreed with Yvette when she said Bernie may just not be aware of the situation. No he's a staunch racist/white supremacist. Even more so because he knows exactly what the hell reparations are for since he helped with the JUST Act.
    It looks like it physically hurts him to even acknowledge black people and when he does he immediately b lines into talking about whites. A country under him will be no different than Trump for us.

Hell, he might even make the wage gap even larger through giving white people and other "poc" even more benefits. I mean shyt, atleast Trump is ruining shyt for everyone

5. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Exactly. That is why he is against reparations -- he's "nikkardley" when it comes to us Black folks aka N-words.

6. InGodWeTrust

InGodWeTrust Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

#Reparations

T'krm, RedNation, Barnett114 and 2 others dapped this.
  7. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

T'krm, Giovanni, RedNation and 2 others dapped this.
  8. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

T'krm, RedNation, Barnett114 and 2 others dapped this.
  9. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

This Twitter account has all of Mr. Sanders and his supporters feelings about Black people.

10. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

11. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Dolla$, T'krm, RedNation and 2 others dapped this.
  12. Get These Nets

Get These Nets Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Good post.

However, I think YC put all of her eggs in one basket by assuming that K. Harris was going to be the front runner , and that ADOS would be able to exert leverage in her bid to get the nomination. With Bernie emerging as a frontrunner, perhaps the frontrunner and being openly against reparations, the amount of leverage that ADOS could apply diminishes. If Biden enters the race, it becomes a two candidate race for the Dem. nomination unless something unexpected comes up.

If the point was to hinder K.Harris chances, the launch of her campaign definitely didn't go as planned. If the plan was to make Dem. party respect the AA vote, that can still happen though I think it would have to expand beyond "reparations or no vote".

13. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I personally think she hasn't put her eggs in anyones basket. I hope not. I think she is educating people to call these candidates to task and ask for something specific.

Bernie will not win the Black vote. He doesn't even try to hide his distain for Black people -- it's out in the open. He's annoyed, tired and frustrated if any Black person asks him anything. He sees us as a burden and a non-factor.

Biden is just as racist - but he can fake out front. Bernie can't. But, Biden racism history is going to be on full blast as well.

Personally, I don't see anyone who is frontrunner for ADOS. But, I pray we put heat on them in the coming 19 months.

Only Tariq and that other Black Authority person is "preaching reparations or no vote" -- she and Tone are not telling anyone that.

14. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I am also over Black people agreeing with White people that someone isn't racist because they had a photo opp during the Civil Rights Movement. Or because they endorsed a Black candidate at one time. That doesn't mean they aren't racist.

Bernie is the worst. Jews are White. Jews can also be White Supremacist.

15. Get These Nets

Get These Nets Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Thanks for the correction about YC's stance, though in social media posts of hers that were posted on this site..I remember her using "withhold votes" and "reparations" in the same sentence.

Bernie being jewish hurts him in a a general election. Reporters conveniently downplayed the jewish angle of the Gore/Bush election fiasco. Gore's running mate was orthodox jew, and Gore a former Senator from TN.....whose father was a longtime Rep. from TN....ended up losing his home state in 2000. Same home state that Clinton/Gore ticket won twice.
    Had Gore won his home state, he would have beaten Bush.

That dismissive attitude towards Blacks is, to me, a common jewish trait. I live in a region where jews have a lot of power and have experienced this attitude first hand.

K. Harris seemed like she was the chosen one for this election, but I think Dem.s might feel they need a tough white man to beat a tough white man in 2020. Biden "out whites" Bernie.