There is a very THIN FINE LINE between the manosphere and embracing far right ideas

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Can't thecoli learn that not everyone that disagrees with the mainstream media that you consume is a right winger or a bad person...?

Oh, I forgot this is thecoli. You guys constantly whine and bytch about the right wing (as you should) yet have no smoke for the left wing fukkery and their hypocrisy.
This is especially not true on this site what are you talking about?:heh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:hubie:I don’t know all of em like that and I’ve heard that name before…. but I was speaking more on the ones like Samuels, Steph is Cold, AMS, and dudes of that ilk

Don't know about ams but Kevin Samuels was definitely a Republican

Queued up for whoever cares

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Bushed
Daps
Op needs to accept it, won't change. People not all but some want a easier access to women and want to walk around freely without being judged so harshly the manosphere to me is just talking about the old days where women took what they could get and men were average. Of course people want to be rich and successful but most men aren't that so would you rather have the 80:20 rule of would you like it to be more to:50? I don't want those YouTube channels anymore but it's the same message over and over again, they hate materialistic women, feminism and even the ones making bank off YouTube appeal to the everyday black man out there making 40k a year.