There's Something Funny About Little Boys With Glasses & High-Pitched Voices

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what it is, but recently it's been pretty funny to me. When I was 12 in the 7th grade, my voice was already as deep as the Hulk, Batman etc.

At 22 my eyesight hasn't deteriorated at all whereas my brothers have terrible vision. If my son wore glasses and was a little nerdy it'd be funny to me. Now I wouldn't love him any less for it, I might tease him a little for it though.

Like "Son, ya daddy never had to wear glasses :jawalrus:".

LMAO imagine being 12 and someone thinks you're a grown man over the phone. Teachers would always have to tell me to speak up in class because the vibrations in my voice were so low.

Like little dude on the right:

2.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why have you been thinking about little boys lately? :sitdown:
What are you insinuating? :sitdown:

When I see nerdy little black boys it makes me ponder that my sons can turn out that way.

What's sexual about that? :jbhmm: Are you seeing something that I'm not? :sitdown:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:.

But that pic is from the movie 'George Washington' pretty good and different flick
I didn't say anything bad about the movie, but seeing that nerdy lil breh was funny for some reason. I didn't grow up wearing glasses with a high pitched voice. My voice got deeper than the average man ever since I was 12.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are you insinuating? :sitdown:

When I see nerdy little black boys it makes me ponder that my sons can turn out that way.

What's sexual about that? :jbhmm: Are you seeing something that I'm not? :sitdown:

Would your sons having to wear glasses and be nerdy little black boys be an issue? :jbhmm: