They’re trying to get Ethiopia the fukk outta here...

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Eritrea holding back for now but it’s only a matter of time. TPLF criminals want the whole region to turn into Libya while they escape with their millions and use their people as cannon fodder. The noose is getting tighter tho so they gon get more desperate and commit more war crimes.
its looking like you were right

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It’s funny, the more tense these Dam negotiations get the more ethnic fukkery and sudden “separatist” movements. That cock sucking sand cac Sisi paying our opps as far as I’m concerned.
Divisions and tensions are always heightened and exploited as a smokescreen for other activity.

I know very little about the current situation in Ethiopia, but my family is also from a developing country.
I've seen that play run before, and can spot the formation.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Divisions and tensions are always heightened and exploited as a smokescreen for other activity.

I know very little about the current situation in Ethiopia, but my family is also from a developing country.
I've seen that play run before, and can spot the formation.

Very much so. It’s a tactic that’s been used since the slave trade and imperial conquest of Africa. The Morsi regime which preceded el-Sisi admitted to having those kinda tactics at their disposal and they were looking to use them. El-Sisi isn’t dumb enough to let himself be recorded like Morsi was but his threats this week show that his bullshyt isn’t working and he’s feeling like he has to possibly wage war.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Very much so. It’s a tactic that’s been used since the slave trade and imperial conquest of Africa. The Morsi regime which preceded el-Sisi admitted to having those kinda tactics at their disposal and they were looking to use them. El-Sisi isn’t dumb enough to let himself be recorded like Morsi was but his threats this week show that his bullshyt isn’t working and he’s feeling like he has to possibly wage war.
Rest In Peace to the dead.
On the continent, ethnic/religious divisions can be exploited. In this hemisphere it's largely based on political affiliation or social class. "US" vs "THEM" to distract the people, while leaders make land, money, or resource grabs.

Hope your family over there is safe, and please update this thread as much as you can.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rest In Peace to the dead.
On the continent, ethnic/religious divisions can be exploited. In this hemisphere it's largely based on political affiliation or social class. "US" vs "THEM" to distract the people, while leaders make land, money, or resource grabs.

Hope your family over there is safe, and please update this thread as much as you can.

Give thanks breh, my fam is safe for now. I swear even though much of Fela’s criticisms were towards Nigeria they can be applied to Africa.