They Got the Debt, but Not the Degree millions took out student loans for programs they did not complete. For some, debt cancellation is everything.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You're welcome! If I've helped you or anybody else here, consider buying a used dictionary for my classroom. I'm trying to get a class set for the summer, and they're about $7 apiece (including shipping).

This link doesn't work, man. :francis:

Please make an Amazon list like those baby showers where we can just lay for your item and you receive it.

It's a few of us on here willing to help. You can even make a separate thread for the cause once you got the link fixed.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This link doesn't work, man. :francis:

Please make an Amazon list like those baby showers where we can just lay for your item and you receive it.

It's a few of us on here willing to help. You can even make a separate thread for the cause once you got the link fixed.

I did. It worked at *some* point - trying again:
Yo, if there's only an option to buy brand new books, let me know. It seems to me that you can't choose a used item off the wish list, and that's not what I was aiming for.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Yo when do you need these by?
Not until August, though I might make a PayPal donate button before that. #ColiFam was gracious enough to provide a set for my summer school classes; these are for my mother's fall class. They're moving her to 4th grade with NO stipend, so her entire library is coming to me (moving to 2nd grade from middle school) and she's ass out.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not until August, though I might make a PayPal donate button before that. #ColiFam was gracious enough to provide a set for my summer school classes; these are for my mother's fall class. They're moving her to 4th grade with NO stipend, so her entire library is coming to me (moving to 2nd grade from middle school) and she's ass out.
Give me until the end of the month. I'll cop 4-5. Just shoot me a PM or something round that time. In summer school and I tend to forget shyt. :flabbynsick: