They saying Wall Sits (exercise) are the best way to reduce blood pressure

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

A recent study in the British Journal of Sports Medicine suggests that isometric exercises, like wall sits (also known as wall squats), can help reduce blood pressure even more effectively than other forms of exercise, including aerobic activity, weight training or high-intensity interval workouts.

The research is good news for people who struggle to meet physical activity guidelines that recommend at least 150 minutes of weekly moderate-intensity exercise, like brisk walking or bicycling. The new analysis found that about eight minutes of isometric exercise, three times a week, can lead to a meaningful reduction in blood pressure.

This means holding a wall sit for two minutes and resting for two minutes. Repeat for a total of four wall sits with breaks in between. A single session, including rest, will take only 14 minutes.

imrs.php

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
" Being broke’ll make a nikka snap like a plastic knife
Pressure – Mac-11 on the dresser
All I know is I’m gon’ get this shyt together
Pressure – I know you heard the expression
Desperate times call for desperate measures "

- Nipsey Hussle

:wow:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Then you’re going need medication if it’s genetic like that, but statistically speaking, the vast majority is diet based
And stress
And poor sleep
And genetics
And lack of physical activity
And poor diet

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I need to get mine better...Covid lock down set me back on my day to day routine

Going to look into this