Theyre attempting to take down both king of R&Bs like they did the king of pop..... is Beyoncé next?

Daps
Jay z had somebody stabbed, smashed an underaged chick, & moved heavy weight(according to him) that gave him the jump start into the rap game

He's close to hitting a bili now:mjgrin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Shut the fukkk up and read the actual court documents. I'm tired of you talking sideways about MJ.

Fukk your feeling and how you "Feel" about MJ.

You don't care about truth.

The Michael Jackson Allegations

Give a fukk what you tired of, he was a CREEP. An extremely talented creep, but a creep nonetheless. His compulsion to cavort with children despite the consequences kinda kills the argument that it was some kinda cac conspiracy that was his undoing.

As for the truth, I've seen the video a while ago and several of it's talking points have been debunked.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Give a fukk what you tired of, he was a CREEP. An extremely talented creep, but a creep nonetheless. His compulsion to cavort with children despite the consequences kinda kills the argument that it was some kinda cac conspiracy that was his undoing.

As for the truth, I've seen the video a while ago and several of it's talking points have been debunked.

What points have "debunked" and "debunked" by who?

Funny you use the word "Debunked" when the prosecutions whole case was debunked in court by tom mesereau.

You would know that if you' read all the transcripts.