Think I’m done with weed (again).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moderation is key
I’ve reached a point where I can blow sativa strains all day…indica I use once in a blue moon when I’ve only slept a few hours over the course of a few days and literally can’t fall asleep

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
On the other end of the spectrum it’s mf like me who kill full gram carts in a couple days:snoop:
Def need to take that T break, weed just amplifies your personality to a certain extent
I was lazy before the weed, but the pack probably makes it a bit worse

Daps
Smoking/vaping/edibles are not for the young brehs.

When you're young....you gotta eat healthy, work hard, hit the gym and keep your mind clear.

Get to retirement age, move to Hawaii or some relaxing spot with lots of $$$. Get high every day and chill on the beach, read books, play video games and pick up some hobbies. Be 60 years old on the Playstation 9 playing Madden '47, tryna holla at old pawgs on vacation.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Smoking/vaping/edibles are not for the young brehs.

When you're young....you gotta eat healthy, work hard, hit the gym and keep your mind clear.

Get to retirement age, move to Hawaii or some relaxing spot with lots of $$$. Get high every day and chill on the beach, read books, play video games and pick up some hobbies. Be 60 years old on the Playstation 9 playing Madden '47, tryna holla at old pawgs on vacation.
Makes me think of tribes and how the old folks and shamans be the ones chiefing heavy lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...took me about 2 months just to kill 0.5g carts…

shyt be done in a little over 2 weeks now…sativa strains feel like they don’t do much for me at this point anymore…hybrids and indica be hitting me proper now