THINKER: Are crazy women really that bad? Couldn't they be good?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I've personally had poor experiences with crazy women in the recent past but that's only because I somehow managed to deal with the WOAT type of crazy. I haven't let it get me down however and still fully embrace crazy women :ehh:
I know I can't be alone on this and I got RECEIPTS:
How many of you said "this bytch crazy af....i'd still hit" ?

:lolbron:

Alright+_1ac423aa0040c5e82be206c4c91fea5c.jpg
Now this thread isn't about them as they may be trolling but you get the picture

So are y'all open to crazy? Have any experiences with crazy?:ld:
Do you know where the crazies be at (outside of asylums)? :steviej:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm too laid back for all of that. I have fukked around with a few, but I cant be walking around all day everyday like :mindblown:. I don't have the patience now days. They get the :camby: real quick

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You don't wanna play that game breh :whoa: Constant phone calls, constant questioning, extreme jealousy, etc.. "But the p*ssy good Dig":mjcry: "and I know she really love me":mjcry:
Fukk all that shyt. But since u askin you ain't been through it for real for real... Learn thru experience then lil nikka:mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The only main positive is that they usually got great puss.

Some can be pretty loyal but it's not always the case.

sayewonn

Pro
Daps
The few good times are definitely not worth the mountain of bad times you'll have but I suppose everyone has to learn the hard way sooner or later. Once you've dealt with a true psycho you'll swear that shyt off forever.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

health food stores, in the supplements,refrigerated probiotics, and literature aisles. very deeply perusing the products.
the religion/spiritual section of the bookstore, or if there is a spiritual product/new age stand alone store especially.
you cant tell that they(we) are laughing and talking to themselves anymore because youll just think its their phone or headset.