Thinking about joining a tradeskill, someone educate me.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like the title says, I'm thinking about picking up a craft, most likely carpentry. I'm trying to go through the Union but heard it's hard to get put on. Anybody do this for a living?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
My uncle does electrical and stress how BS the unions are. If you could hookup with a shop that's already union, then that will cut out alot of the BS requirements needed to get into the union. Learning a trade is certainly a great way to improve your chances of landing job(s)...goodluck bruh

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My uncle does electrical and stress how BS the unions are. If you could hookup with a shop that's already union, then that will cut out alot of the BS requirements needed to get into the union. Learning a trade is certainly a great way to improve your chances of landing job(s)...goodluck bruh

Appreciate it fam. Didn't know about that "already union" thing, gonna look that up right now.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Learn welding, the advanced ones make good money.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Elevator repair is easy to get into and you learn most of it on the job shadowing someone. First year you’ll earn $30 an hour on the East cost.