This ad company is teaming up with US carriers to take over your lock screen

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I work in advertising, so believe me when I say THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY fukkING ADS these days

fifteenmillionmerits.jpg

15 million merits. wallshow.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Blah blah blah, im sure if it ever hit androids there will be a way to turn it off just like anything else.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Kinda fukked up because I recall a beer/lunch money app that paid you to watch an ad when you unlocked the phone. Weird to see it go the complete opposite direction.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
There is prob goong to be a way to root the phone and turn it off. These mf are putting too many ads on phones and apps. I use brave on both my phones one goog set, one apple gang, I have pi-hole running on my home network to block adds request at the dns level, these mf send you 1000+ request an hour on a cellphone its fukking crazy. I have only one smart tv but that aint even online, my other 3 are dumb. But still cellphones are crazy with the fukking adds there is no way to block em without paying them. Smh.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
There is prob goong to be a way to root the phone and turn it off.

Im sure there will be, but its not like you will need to. You would have to opt to buy a phone loaded with this shyt by choice. Its not going to be on any phone you buy unless you choose to "save money" by buying a phone loaded with this shyt.

So I don't know why anyone even cares.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Will be jailbreaking phones from now on if this comes to iphone
:francis:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are too inundated with ads.

Reminds me of this comic I was reading where ads would just pop up on a big hologram in people's apartments a couple times an hour.

And they didn't even get a discount on their rent. They had to pay the landlord an extra fee to turn them off. :russ:
This is how Kindle works

Kindle Fire comes preloaded with lock screen ads ths you have to pay to deactivate