full

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:wow:Cane..Dewey....

Moment he seen that sign was the moment of fukk this miserable pissant of a church going Bingo Hall:damn:
when wrestlers can make fans the heels its magic, like Bret Hart in 97

this shyt here tho, some 1995 version of a neckbeard mark really brought a sign to promote beating a child? more importantly HIS child wtf he would catch hands if i saw that :mjtf:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
when wrestlers can make fans the heels its magic, like Bret Hart in 97

Breh it's majestic to just treat the fans like shyt, instead of pandering them. That's one thing I miss about the good ole days is the simple fact that when a heel is a heel, no pandering to the crowd, who cares about them spending money to see the shyt...fukk em.

The last time that feeling was felt was when Jimmy Havoc told a fan that he was going to slit their throat :merchant:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Breh it's majestic to just treat the fans like shyt, instead of pandering them. That's one thing I miss about the good ole days is the simple fact that when a heel is a heel, no pandering to the crowd, who cares about them spending money to see the shyt...fukk em.

The last time that feeling was felt was when Jimmy Havoc told a fan that he was going to slit their throat :merchant:
Dude was wrestling 1960s matches with headlocks and shyt just to piss the fans off :mjlol: