This hot ass weather is why I'll never move to the South

Daps
:usure:

Those dew points drop as the day goes on. North Texas and Central Texas are good for having high dew points in the morning and drying out by noon/evening. Especially compared to southern cities in the East. And it also depends which part of metro DFW you’re at. Mesquite and eastern DFW is basically East Texas(Southern weather). Fort Worth and Western DFW is basically “other”.

Usually yes. This summer has been mugger than normal. Dewpoint is 74 right now and the air temp is 97. Usually July is dry as fukk plus August while June is a little muggy.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
#1 Lose weight

You're overheated because you're fat
:stopitslime:. Probably.

I've spent Summers in Florida and I was hotter in Philly

Because Florida is built for the heat
Cause you're not really out in it as much.
And the rain from hurricane season brings down the overall temperature although it makes the humidity feel ridiculous in some places

But anyway ..You drive everywhere and every building is central air and you park right in front of it.

Versus up north where you have to walk outside at some point from the car

And the houses aren't central air

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the humidity is what does it and It’s hotter now than when I was a kid and It’s slowly getting hot like that all over the country.

I spent the summer in Boston one year and the weather was so fukking pleasant. I was outside as much as possible.

Ironically, although it can get hit in Africa(Ive been to Kenya and Egypt), it’s mostly dry heat You stand under the shade or go in doors and it instantly cools down. Even in the desert. But in the South you have no relief from humidity. Its like a damn sauna everywhere unless you have AC.

Daps
#1 Lose weight

You're overheated because you're fat
:stopitslime:. Probably.

I've spent Summers in Florida and I was hotter in Philly

Because Florida is built for the heat
Cause you're not really out in it as much.
And the rain from hurricane season brings down the overall temperature although it makes the humidity feel ridiculous in some places

But anyway ..You drive everywhere and every building is central air and you park right in front of it.

Versus up north where you have to walk outside at some point from the car

And the houses aren't central air

I enjoy it because I sweat easily and stay cool. People I feel bad for are those that barely sweat but get really hot, red faced etc. They'll pass out easily in the heat frfr.

East Coast is definitely muggy af. Philly, NYC, DC etc. Dry heat is dangerous sometimes. Doesn't feel as bad but shyt will sneak up on you...seen folks cramp up bad because they don't realize how much fluid they're losing. Gotta take precautions for sure.