This Idiot Michael Moore Acting Like An Idiot On Bill Maher Last Night, Where Does The Coli Rank Him

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Where does the Coli rank Michael Moore?
What a bunch of partisan BS he's saying, he is always saying stupid shyt like who cares if Tom Hanks does not know politics, let's get someone famous in power that's on our side.

And now he is saying Democrats should lie and just scream free this and free that whether they have the money or not.

Thoughts?

Where do you guys rank him?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Where does the Coli rank Michael Moore?
What a bunch of partisan BS he's saying, he is always saying stupid shyt like who cares if Tom Hanks does not know politics, let's get someone famous in power that's on our side.

And now he is saying Democrats should lie and just scream free this and free that whether they have the money or not.

Thoughts?

Where do you guys rank him?

His first stat is that 82% of Dem voters believe women should be paid the same as men.....

fukking idiot, i get a job and my girl gets on. we both getting paid the same, the # of men in higher paying professions is what skews $ spread. Not the fact that I get paid an extra $1 per hour of work because I'm a man. fukkin horseshyt that leads to more manhating, and its really rich that this is being said by a fat b*stard that has little to no financial limitations

What dems want is for more women to be career minded and it's an extension of breaking down the mans role of breadwinner.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I turned against Michael Moore years ago when it was exposed that he uses lies and deception, false cuts, purposeful omission, etc. in his movies. He's one of those, "As long as you think you're on the right side it's okay to be deceptive to make your point" guys, and I can't cosign that. Almost every movie he's ever made has either left major footage out or cut up things in a misleading order or just made stuff up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I turned against Michael Moore years ago when it was exposed that he uses lies and deception, false cuts, purposeful omission, etc. in his movies. He's one of those, "As long as you think you're on the right side it's okay to be deceptive to make your point" guys, and I can't cosign that. Almost every movie he's ever made has either left major footage out or cut up things in a misleading order or just made stuff up.

Yeah dude is a clown and has long since been past his expiration date