this is pathetic at this point

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is pathetic at this point
Wilder defiantly claims he 'knocked Fury out' and won their fight 'hands down'

“And the 12th round knockout of Fury, because I definitely knocked his ass out. I won that fight hands down.

“Not only with me knocking him out and the ref giving him more time because he felt like it would be the right thing to do because of the type of fight that it was.

“It was a highly anticipated fight, had a lot on the line and sometimes these referees go out of their character feeling like, ‘I’mma do what’s best for the sport,’ instead of what is in the rules."

Wilder believes referee Jack Reiss should've waved off the fight after seeing Fury flat out on his back.

He continued: “I definitely knocked him out. The referee was Jack Reiss and if you go back and look at any of his fights, he stops a lot of fights early.

“Sometimes they don’t even get to get up and he’s waving it off.

“When I knocked Fury out I literally seen it with my own self, that’s one of the reasons why I was so surprised.

“Not only with the count, but I seen this man’s eyes rolled back into his head, that’s how this s*** was.

“I seen his veins popping out his head and I knew he had a concussion. He was gone, that’s a wave off, period.”

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, but Fury ran it back twice and cleared all doubts so :manny:
Could the ref of stopped the fight in the 12th round? Yes and I wouldn’t of been surprised but he didn’t and that’s that. Ortiz has a claim over Wilder that the first fight should of been stopped because wilder was arguably out on his feet. But the ref didn’t.... it’s just a weak what if/hypothetical

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
One of the great “what if” moments.

Then again, I bet if the ref counts Fury out on the knockdown many would’ve said shyt like, “but Fury eventually stood up and was ready to go…he didn’t get knocked out forreal!”