This next Thor movie gonna be the last one I watch in theaters

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I don't even think I'm gonna watch Thor in theaters. The only phase 4 movie I was hype for was Dr. Strange MoM (although after watching, I liked Eternals and Shang Chi alot) and now that that's come and went, I don't really care for any of the upcoming movies. Granted I'm still gonna watch them, just not in theaters probably.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
because everything does wear itself out if you don't diversify. the Netflix joints were a good change of pace from the movies in tone/setting.

real interested to see what they do with DD. If they goofy it up or make it more PG13 than Mature/R like the Netflix joints.

:beli:
They are changing. They are gearing more of their content towards women. See the upcoming Ms. Marvel and She Hulk series. May not be a change in your favor but they are definitely trying to get more ladies on the MCU train.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I'm just gonna watch the movies I want to :manny:

I don't have time to sit through 20 different shows and movies to understand what happens in the next one :why:

I'll be checking for Spider-Man, Black Panther, Blade and maybe X-Men

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They are changing. They are gearing more of their content towards women. See the upcoming Ms. Marvel and She Hulk series. May not be a change in your favor but they are definitely trying to get more ladies on the MCU train.
You ain’t lyin but they have a sizeable women following already. Anything greater and they venture into reality dramatic lifetime shyt 😂

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's because of Covid TBH

Covid threw everything off in terms of scheduling and in some cases, even the plot

• I didn't go to see Shang-Chi or Black Widow and I'm glad because them shyts were ass. Eternals was also mid.

• NWH is a 5 Star Classic though and DS2 was also fire

• I believe Thor 4 will be fire

• I am going into BP2 with VERY VERY VERY low expectations. Chadwick passing has really fukked the BP franchise up. But we can't control that.

• GotG 3 will be fire without even seeing a trailer, I know it's gonna be fire, you know it's gonna be fire, just cop the ticket when available.

To be honest the only movie I'm REALLY looking forward to is Antman 3 because that movie is going to allow us to fully understand where we're going with Marvel, especially with regards to the FF and X-Men, which lets be honest, is the reason a lot of people are anxious about this phase.

Last edited:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
i didnt like what i saw from the trailer. dont like the idea of turning every franchise into a '"oh lets have the female character takeover this time!" like they did with Matrix4 even saw this mindset in the IM3 n Toy Story 4 way back.

Love Thor but.....:francis:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Finally canceled D+. If this movie is the same quality of the rest of this phase 4 stuff then it’s a wrap at the theatres too :francis: