This social misfit @ProBlack Panther is a creep with no friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
why are you quoting me with all this bullshyt? :heh:

have you found out why your pops left you for dead in a dumpster yet? or are you still busy tryna get imaginary props for being a sociopath coli detective?

instead of editing your posts to put my name in em, edit your birth certificate you accident orphan :mjlol:

this pathetic autistic euro virgin pictures a montage of mid-90s WCW jobbers when someone tells him to think about his dad :laff:
negging me too now :dead:

I can literally tell you and @Bishop KG Dinero are seething with every post of :duck:'s you post.

You really wish this thread was over too :russ:

You out here snitching getting posters banned begging your hoe @concise to ban nikkas from threads they embarrassing you in and lock threads up you got exposed in :heh:.

You weak the type to go crying to ya parents cuz you used to get bullied in school for looking like a fakkit:wrist:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
negging me too now :dead:

I can literally tell you and @Bishop KG Dinero are seething with every post of :duck:'s you post.

You really wish this thread was over too :russ:

You out here snitching getting posters banned begging your hoe @concise to ban nikkas from threads they embarrassing you in and lock threads up you got exposed in :heh:.

You weak the type to go crying to ya to ya parents cuz you used to get bullied in school for looking like a fakkit:wrist:

look at this Danish virgin trying his best to talk like an american nikka :mjlol:

how does it feel to know that everyone on the coli knows you more than your father?

how does it feel knowing you were born by accident and you got left in a bin at the hospital like some toxic waste?

how does it feel knowing the people who created you wanted nothing to do with you? you been a reject all your life, no wonder you look for father figures online :wow:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
look at this Danish virgin trying his best to talk like an american nikka :mjlol:

how does it feel to know that everyone on the coli knows you more than your father?

how does it feel knowing you were born by accident and you got left in a bin at the hospital like some toxic waste?

how does it feel knowing the people who created you wanted nothing to do with you? you been a reject all your life, no wonder you look for father figures online :wow:

Look at this downlow atlanta batty boy still recycling the same lame jokes nobody dapped two pages ago :pachaha:

This homo is up at 5 am asking another man about his feelings while spooning a bowl of dude soup :gag: :wrist:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Look at this downlow atlanta batty boy still recycling the same lame jokes nobody dapped two pages ago :pachaha:

This homo is up at 5 am asking another man about his feelings while spooning a bowl of dude soup :gag: :wrist:

this adopted fatherless euro tryna talk down on atlanta like he wouldn't kill his foster mother to get a passport to America :laff:

your parents sent you to the recycling bin :mjlol:

stop editing your posts tryna put my name in em you corny retarded orphan

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
this adopted fatherless euro tryna talk down on atlanta like he wouldn't kill his foster mother to get a passport to America :laff:

your parents sent you to the recycling bin :mjlol:

stop editing your posts tryna put my name in em you corny retarded orphan

nikka I'm from Africa we don't play that batty boy shyt there :scust:

I'm 27, like I give a fukk about some fathers jokes :mjlol: I ain't like these emotionally damaged females you used to bullying on here, you dealing with a grown man:sas1:

Besides I'd rather have no dad than 2 like your fakkit ass :sas2:

didn't see you deny begging @concise to ban nikkas who were shytting on you in your threads either :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
nikka I'm from Africa we don't play that batty boy shyt there :scust:

I'm 27, like I give a fukk about some fathers jokes :mjlol: I ain't like these emotionally damaged females you used to bullying on here, you dealing with a grown man:sas1:

Besides I'd rather have no dad than 2 like your fakkit ass :sas2:

didn't see you deny begging @concise to ban nikkas who were shytting on you in your threads either :mjpls:

Cuz that never happened. Banned a fool for posting that gay pic in a thread, let him back because that kind of unstable behavior usually makes ppl start spamming the board in increasing rage with worse pics. To paraphrase from Mayor Rawlings-Blake, sometimes you just have to give the crazies some space to do their thing.

Thread was locked cuz no more needed to be said.
This episode is over as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.