this thread is for my nikkas who dont give a fuk about birthdays

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
:mjlol:

Man I remember I made the mistake of saying I don't care about my birthday to my mom :whew:
:picard:

How ironic I'm seeing this thread as the clock strikes midnight and its my birthday :snoop:

I completely agree with OP

I don't hate birthdays and I show love and give gifts to people I care about on their birthday but I hold a subtle resentment towards ADULTS that make a huge deal out of it being their birthday every year.. Throwing "Bday Bash" at clubs and getting all in their feelings if you don't acknowledge or come see them or worse dont get them something

My birthday is the gift and the curse because its on valentines day so every woman I know wants a piece of me that day and don't wanna hear no for an answer :martin:

And riding around getting my dikk sucked with "happy birthday babe" by multiple chicks is played out at this point..

bytches get legit mad if I say I just wanna lay up that day ... As if I'm supposed to make my birthday about pleasing them :what:
that's because this thread was subtly directed towards you :umad:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How ironic I'm seeing this thread as the clock strikes midnight and its my birthday :snoop:

I completely agree with OP

I don't hate birthdays and I show love and give gifts to people I care about on their birthday but I hold a subtle resentment towards ADULTS that make a huge deal out of it being their birthday every year.. Throwing "Bday Bash" at clubs and getting all in their feelings if you don't acknowledge or come see them or worse dont get them something

My birthday is the gift and the curse because its on valentines day so every woman I know wants a piece of me that day and don't wanna hear no for an answer :martin:

And riding around getting my dikk sucked with "happy birthday babe" by multiple chicks is played out at this point..

bytches get legit mad if I say I just wanna lay up that day ... As if I'm supposed to make my birthday about pleasing them :what:

My birthday is Valentine's day too. I agree it can be a blessing and a curse but usually it doesn't really make a difference for me

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm a hedonist so I still try to celebrate my birthday as hard as I can, but that magical birthday feeling fell of more and more each year since high school. And since I turned 21, it just feels like a regular ass day

Daps
I donā€™t really care about my birthday but I love planning birthday parties for others or buying gifts for them.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't cared since i was 18 for obvious reasons but i will treat myself on the day just for surviving and being in good health:ld: