This track has been stuck in my head all week

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
fukkin retard for getting caught with all that coke as far as i'm concerned

nikkas gotta eat breh, whats a black man with no degree suppose to do b? Mcdonalds? 8 bucks an hour at Walmart? :huhldup:

Ngga got caught with a million dollars worth of coke, I can't get mad at him for that, If u gonna do it do it BIG, not that nickle and diming BS :smugdraper:

JOHN FORTE AND DMX

[YOUTUBE]dVBqNZvKqq0[/YOUTUBE]

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
he wasn't exactly a struggling muthafukka on the corner tho was he? didn't he have a politician do some work to get him free? because he went to school with his son or something!? why didn't he use what he did at school to get a job? that's what normal people do

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
he wasn't exactly a struggling muthafukka on the corner tho was he? didn't he have a politician do some work to get him free? because he went to school with his son or something!? why didn't he use what he did at school to get a job? that's what normal people do

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mon...-full-time-work-study-shows-article-1.1075873

dude dropped out of NYU, never got a degree but he was intelligent as fuk, ala Malcolm X.

People rallied for his cause simply because he was a decent brother trying to eat b (plus the crime wasn't violent)

Daps
fukkin retard for getting caught with all that coke as far as i'm concerned

:cac: