This why the media is dangerous.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
  • Newsmax Media CEO Christopher Ruddy straight up said President Donald Trump's promoting of baseless voter fraud theories are good for his bottom line.

• "At the end of the day, it's great for news," Ruddy said. "The news cycle is red-hot, and Newsmax is getting one million people per minute, according to Nielsen, tuning into Newsmax TV. I think it's good."

• Even when reporter Isaac Chotiner pushed him on the effects Trump may be having on American democracy, Ruddy brushed that aside and tried to remove himself from any notion of responsibility.

• "I didn't create the news cycle, Isaac. Donald Trump did. He created this whole thing. He could have accepted the results, but I'm saying, 'Look at the amazing stuff that's done for the news business.'"

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
shouldn't be surprised by this anymore.
Theyve been all about the money ever since the internet ruined their monopoly

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I’m starting to wonder who tells the news channels/reporters what to say/not to say and what to report on

How much freedom/personal judgement do the workers really have when reporting

Like who do they answer to?

I don’t even really watch the news anymore especially now since it’s so obvious what’s being pushed :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lately I’m starting to wonder who tells the news channels/reporters what to say/not to say and what to report on

How much freedom/personal judgement do the workers really have when reporting

Like who do they answer to?

I don’t even really watch the news anymore especially now since it’s so obvious what’s being pushed :manny:

The hosts report to producers
Producers report to execs
Execs report to shareholders and advertisers

Most networks are in it to make money. Nothing else.

the sites that actually report news and not give opinions have the worst ratings. That’s why I watch PBS, Al Jezera, BBC or other foreign outlets.