Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes he comes off as just a lame ass hater lol

sometimes he is obviously right

sometimes both

apparently now he doing hip hop.. it took me a while to find this thread

but overall... i actually don't know how i feel about this breh.. entertaining channel tho. but if i was some these dudes i'd feel some type of way. especially the ones who aren't complete busts lol.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
sometimes he comes off as just a lame ass hater lol

sometimes he is obviously right

sometimes both

apparently now he doing hip hop.. it took me a while to find this thread

but overall... i actually don't know how i feel about this breh.. entertaining channel tho. but if i was some these dudes i'd feel some type of way. especially the ones who aren't complete busts lol.

Sometimes it’s not really that deep. Like he made videos analyzing and giving all the reasons why the 2 kids from Hoop Dreams did not make the NBA.

It’s not complicated or deep, it’s really fukking hard to make the NBA.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I thought T Will had next, was gonna be a middle class version of Bron....nope:francis:

Another one....Joe Alexander from Bucks, a scrub but had a dope nickname Vanilla Sky....I knew he wasnt gonna do shyt but was a lottery pick bc GMs were hyped a white boy could jump so high:mjlol:

Joe Alexander was cooking in the tournament one year.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes it’s not really that deep. Like he made videos analyzing and giving all the reasons why the 2 kids from Hoop Dreams did not make the NBA.

It’s not complicated or deep, it’s really fukking hard to make the NBA.
I'm obviously not talking about the hoop dreams kids :mjlol:

i'm talking about when he throwing dirt on Corey Maggette type players names :wow:

if I had a very good NBA career and somehow still ended up on his channel i'd be heated :childplease:

Last edited: