Threads from 2015 on the front page

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i notice alot of females posters have strikes through their names. Ladies been getting banned left and right.
Maybe they asked for bans, i dunno.
Mods simply need to reopen registration. We'll sort out all the trolls and cacs eventually, just need some new blood. All it takes is 7 or 8 great posters to keep a front page poppin. thats it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Some women didn't get ran off, some just left because they decided being harassed wasn't worth it.
That's usually what we mean by "getting ran off." Nobody was actually out in the streets chasing away brehettes from their keyboards on foot.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That's usually what we mean by "getting ran off." Nobody was actually out in the streets chasing away brehettes from their keyboards on foot.

I guess you're right. I define it as someone being forced off the site because practically every, or every other poster here gets harassed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Shut your bytch ass up

His MGTOW ass would rather not have women around anyway.

A bunch of women being advised by men....
Hopefully they don't bring that madness over here.
I don't hate women I just don't believe in female leadership at certain levels.

They aren't forward thinkers. They live in the moment. They are easily spooked and can be easily manipulated by advisers because of their caring nature and really they don't really run anything since they're in the pocket of a man at some point in the chain. This nature can cause them to make drastic decisions that hurt the people down the road. They are also often set up to fail and pushed onto a glass cliff. To be the fall girl for bad policy. It's pointless.
I don't wanna talk about my feelings but I'll give you some insight

Women are already a headache

A fat headache amplifies those frustrations
She got divorced

Women stay fat to spite their husbands and get skinny for some new dikk

The only thing that motivates women alot of times is something new.

That's why they're in it to win it until they meet their goals in a relationship with. ( Marriage, time, kids)

Weight loss is how they go fishing for men.

Pathetic
If you're into fitness and she isn't you best run because you can't make a woman who's never been into a health conscious lifestyle do the right thing for herself and damn sure not for you. Now if you preach that healthy shyt then y'all break up, shell turn into Jillian Michael's just to spite you. Women love low blows when they're mad.
She didnt have the will to make her marriage better which is why she was cheating on her husband

She found the will during divorce proceedings and made it happen to catch the next sucker.

Women are self motivated, to get what they want for themselves like attention and a higherquality of man.
Youre gonna pass out if that cape is any tighter around your neck.

A married woman is a fat ass who's constantly having to be motivated by her man to pull herself together not the other way around.

nikkas turn into dieticians and fitness gurus trying to motivate wifey.

Then soon as she's back in the market, she finds the spark she needed. It's pitiful
The post clearly resonates with men on the coli.

We've all dealt with a hard headed fatty who refuses to take her appearance and health seriously.

Maybe ur next pal. Better watch out. Biggie biggie biggie can't you see, somehow the cookies hypnotized you...
Women need two things

A man
A kid

To have a compkete life. Don't give a shyt what they say. They say it doesn't bother them when they don't have it but they always reminding people they don't care that they don't have it. Why do we need a reminder that you don't care

And he wonders why women don't like his energy. :mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Man... y'all want hoes in here go to your other socal media and bring em in....

Just let them know.....
p*ssy don't run this site :pachaha: this is a site for Brehs by Brehs IMO
Sure, women can come in, sit down and enjoy themselves and all that...
Look around, Voice their opinions and all that.....
But ain't none of that "YASSSS bytch, you can do no wrong" energy here mostly.....and that's not a bad thing