Three thots set up Bussinessman leave with him from downtown Miami Club/murdered at home

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
damn...was thinkin about this case the other day...glad they got some justice...the others are probably back in Colombia by now, if they were smart...

it's crazy to me...nothin they coulda stole in that condo would've been worth the hassle of goin on the lam and spendin a good chunk of your life in jail...how do people not think about this shyt before they do something like this???

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Three arrested in California after Lauderhill killing
533x300
Wow..I am glad they are arrested man and ty for the update I was following this story for a minute but couldn't find any leads.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
damn...was thinkin about this case the other day...glad they got some justice...the others are probably back in Colombia by now, if they were smart...

it's crazy to me...nothin they coulda stole in that condo would've been worth the hassle of goin on the lam and spendin a good chunk of your life in jail...how do people not think about this shyt before they do something like this???
I never understand taking somebody life over something so petty as money just to do life in prison

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Three arrested in California after Lauderhill killing
533x300
The lady in the red dress got away again!:ohhh:

She was the one was plotting the whole night, if you notice she kept the phone in hand on both videos. That Laura chick is the one playboy was fukking, he was holding her hand. I bet she is fukking that Cristian nikka, and he told her to set this guy up. She is a low down hoe, and he uses her to set nikkas up. The friends were to distract him when she opened up the door for these nikkas. That Juan nikka was probably the driver or some shyt, he probably just got in on the set up. That's why he was the first to be found, he aint really deep in the streets. That Crisitian guy is probably the shooter, he seems like he gone, he has that look in his eyes I've seen before when he was in the video. Juan probably told them to go to Northern Cali, stay with some family or friends he knows, because that cololmbian couple probably knows no one outside of florida. I bet you one of the friends, or family of Juan, called them in to the police, they got tired of them nikkas taking up space. They most likely did this a lot of times all over the country, or at least in Florida.

That Alejandra chick was the one laughing on camera, and ironically, they got her smiling in the warrant pic. The next pic is gonna be her mugshot when they find her, which will happen. Juan is gonna tell on everybody, you can see it in his face. She is probably hiding in her grandparents house or some shyt people won't pay much attention to if she get away with them first asking for her.

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Kinda strange how she’s talking about how they’ve been married17 years and ignoring that he’s been cheating on her

Strange how? Tf is she supposed to say? "fukk that nikka, he had it coming!11!!1!" ?? At the end of the day, that's still her children's father. Not much she can or should be saying about the situation tbh.