Tiffany Haddish Told Usher Her Joke About His Alleged Herpes Right To His Face With No Shame

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I came across this tiktok where a girl was talking about living with herpes

and damn near every reply was people saying they had it too :bryan:

im talking pretty young women
I fukked with a chick 4 years ago that had it and worked in operations auditing stores, went to their bathroom and saw a bottle of acyclovir that one of the ladies left out. Needless to say, I'm in a monogamous relationship and we both clean. :hubie:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I fukked with a chick 4 years ago that had it and worked in operations auditing stores, went to their bathroom and saw a bottle of acyclovir that one of the ladies left out. Needless to say, I'm in a monogamous relationship and we both clean. :hubie:

That's the only way, casual sex is now gateway to the demonic realm with all sorts of illnesses

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I came across this tiktok where a girl was talking about living with herpes

and damn near every reply was people saying they had it too :bryan:

im talking pretty young women
Facts. Honestly…If you have female or males you’re cool with…family, etc…some of them have it. They just haven’t told you. It’s very common. It’s not the end. I know 3 women with it. If they aren’t having an outbreak, it reduces the chances of it spreading. Also if they clean up their diets, they’ll be better too

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
HerpesStatisticsInfographic1.jpg
A lil infographic design don’t mean shyt.

1 in 4 women DO NOT have genital herpes stop the bullshyt