Time to clean the fukking house: official Packers 2022 offseason thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I think he has a chance to be good be not this season he is a really raw route runner
Yea that’s something tae always had .

Tae was a great route runner but took him sometime to fix his hands .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I got high faith in Watson. Placed a bet down with my boy that he goes for 1200 yards and 8 tuddys.

If I lose oh well lmao.

Our defense is strong as hell. See it getting better each draft and offense has taken a step back with the loss of Tae. We have the most talented QB in NFL history and retained our run game. Hopefully Aaron has more time to look for those big time plays with Watson when it’s time to let it fly and our line has improved enough to let him do so.

Don’t care for this season though as I don’t see a SB bound team. Last year team should’ve went and now we’re dealing with the aftermath. I say in rodgers 4 years left we need at least one trip to the bowl or all of this has been for naught.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I got high faith in Watson. Placed a bet down with my boy that he goes for 1200 yards and 8 tuddys.

If I lose oh well lmao.

Our defense is strong as hell. See it getting better each draft and offense has taken a step back with the loss of Tae. We have the most talented QB in NFL history and retained our run game. Hopefully Aaron has more time to look for those big time plays with Watson when it’s time to let it fly and our line has improved enough to let him do so.

Don’t care for this season though as I don’t see a SB bound team. Last year team should’ve went and now we’re dealing with the aftermath. I say in rodgers 4 years left we need at least one trip to the bowl or all of this has been for naught.

Rodgers will be gone by his 3rd year. No way he stays ringless here for all 4 years

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Rodgers will be gone by his 3rd year. No way he stays ringless here for all 4 years
Point still stands rather it’s 3/4 or he does the whole 4. We need to be in serious contention by that second year and geared to win it all the third.

Im tired of rinse and repeat.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Point still stands rather it’s 3/4 or he does the whole 4. We need to be in serious contention by that second year and geared to win it all the third.

Im tired of rinse and repeat.

Im betting the house we aint winning shyt and Rodgers is one of the reasons why. His clutchness in the playoffs been missing since 2016.