Times thinking with your dikk almost got you killed

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by String Bell, Jan 4, 2019.

1. String Bell

String Bell Better Ring String Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

back when I was a teenager somebytches walked past the crib and invited me to a party so being the young horny nikka i was i obliged. I followed to a couple block over to a party with nikkas I didnt know. I ended up getting jumped

:francis:

2. ignorethis

ignorethis RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

3. Gwoppo

Gwoppo All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

PTSD from dat shyt

:mjcry:

At that point, I was like, “ hey man, time to slow down.”

Ganso Bomb, kaldurahm, Marco Zen and 6 others dapped this.
  4. Yashin

Yashin The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California (Live in GA)
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Smashing this pawg who had a live in boyfriend. Mind you my homeboy was fukking her on the side, met her thru him and was killing her shyt too on the side. I'd go to her apartment and dikk her down while her bf was at work. One day, ol boy texted her saying he was coming in and to unlock the door. She told me to hide... Breh I ran and hid under their bed and was for like 2 hours until she made him go to the store :laff:

Got domed up one last time and dipped.

Hella dumb :francis:

bytch was bad af too :wow:

5. norfwestdc

norfwestdc All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Talking to southeast hoes :mjcry:

onlylno, Ganso Bomb, Gunz&Butta and 13 others dapped this.
  6. The Fade

The Fade Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Can’t even have sex without these damn bytches having 20 nikkas posted with Draco’s or trying to metoo you

Gonna set up some mercenary group company that acts as third party during smashing

7. KING WILL

KING WILL All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Come home from the Army. Ex hit me, when to her spot and fell asleep in that shyt. Woke up bout 530 in the morning nervous AF! Called my brother to pick me. Took a couple of rings, but he finally picked up. He was mad af too.

Now, the part of the story I didnt tell yall. Man, she used to tell me how certified this dude was in the street. Hell, not even a week before I got home dude and his crew had got into a shootout around the corner and killed someone. So, he was moving from spot to spot.

Well, My Brother pull up and we cruising down the block. He pretty much like, yo ass been there all fukking night why you calling me so early in the morning for??? I told him what she told me about ole boy and Bruss was like oh shyt, U talking about so and so. I was like yea, man that his name! He was like yea, that nikka would of shot you if he caught U in that crib.

We pull up to a 4-Way, stop, and let the car moving North pass and we move South and my brother was like damn, there that nikka go right there! He started laughing, pull his strap out and said damn, I would have had to kill that nikka and kept riding.

8. Emeritus

Emeritus PRGRSV BLK IND Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Toronto
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

ratchet girl with an on and off again man invited me to a hood ass club on a sunday

why was there a 20-1 ratio of men to women?

why did I go thru 10 metal detectors to get in?

Then I was the only nikka in there with a collared shirt and I seen brehs in basketball shorts so there was definitely no dress code.

Club was next to one of the worst areas should have been a sign.

I find the girl in there with her friend and we kick it for a while.. I went solo because I don't usually run with back up on a p*ssy mission.

In comes her knuckle head boyfriend and his squad of fake thugs.. I see her go pale in the face and know I gotta dip. Lucky I spotted him first before he saw me. I exited the club post haste.

My dumbass hung out with her in public AGAIN and as we just about to walk into a club her man rolls up with his squad. This time I'm at a spot where I have pull with the bouncers so we go in as her man is rejected for dress code :russ: nikka was pissed waiting outside all night. he must have got tired and left. :whew:

9. jackswstd

jackswstd Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago
    Coli Cash:
    $665704.00

Got back in touch with a chick from elementary and high school years ago on Myspace. Always wanted to fukk so we got to messaging each other, phone calls etc... She sent me some nudes and we were gonna get down to it. She conveniently forgot to tell me the dude she was engaged to was a cop.

First off she didn't tell me she was engaged (I'm not that dude who fukks around with another man's chick). I just won't do it, not because I'm some righteous guy it's simply not in my nature. Secondly, she claimed she was making a mistake marrying him and had a suspicion he was on the down low :russ:.

Now her being engaged and not yet married was a grey area I could've lived with. However, the dude being a cop I couldn't just brush off. Last thing I needed at the time was some angry, possibly gay cop mad about me fukkin his future wife with a vendetta :hubie:

10. Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw

Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lgbtq Lifestyle
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Smashed this bytch off BP a few yrs ago fine lil Rican bytch ..i was in smash grab tha cash and dash mode so after I got all dem guts she just laid thier naked tryna catch her breath.. I saw where she put the money before I fukked so afterwards I asked to use tha bathroom which was by the door...i grabbed the money and hauled ass when I was running towards the door she ran to the window and started yelling downstairs to her pimp in the car instead of tellin em I robbed her she said I raped her these nikkas start pulling heat and bussin.. I could hear the bullets whizzing I was a few feet from the car I jumped in tryna keep cool but I was probably actin and sounding like Bernie Mac when he was caught by Red for fukking Ms Parker...punched the gas leaving the hotel and almost got t boned by a 18 wheeler..they followed behind but got caught by some lights and me not knowing where I was going drove for 5mins and somehow ended right back in front of the hotel lol.. They didn't see me so I dipped and found the freeway...crazy I made it out

11. O.T.I.S.

O.T.I.S. Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Truth
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Never

12. WaveGang

WaveGang Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

My story...

Met a chick at Notting Hill carnival, bad lil redbone. One Saturday me and my home boys are coming from a house party.. I got like 13% battery but this chick is like come thru. I'm twisted at this point so I jump out the cab in the middle of no where. Notice my battery is now dead.

I run to the nearest cab office, order a cab to the town I know she be at. Get the taxi man to charge my phone and she gives me the address.

I get outside and all I can hear is some buju Banton tunes blazing full blast from outside although the lights are off in the flat. Take note it's like 3/4am. At this point I'm thinking is the music a cover for guys to be jumping killing you withing screams being heard. I say fukk it, tell her I'm out side and she comes out to invite me in.

I get inside and the lights are out and there's this dude just sitting on the couch with his hood up . :wow::mjcry::sadcam:

I'm thinking I'm done out here coz I'm wearing, loubs, designer belt, top.. Jewelery..

She begins by introducing him as her friend yada yada.. Tbh I'm still hella twisted at this point so I dap him up and just chill on some. Fly shyt. Like 4mins later she kinda puts the energy out there that he needs to leave and he leaves.. Within a min of the door closing I'm taking off her panties going all up in her :jawalrus: lol the end (true story)

Once I did get stabbed a few times and almost died when we was young and went to this party in the oops sides. Coz some chick invited us.. There was def bad voodo in the air.

Coz when we left like 5 mins down the road we look behind us and there's 30 bruddas with knifes, swords, bats you name it. I ate those stabbings doe, dem shyts was scooby snacks. Only annoying this is I got stabbed through the hand. (true story)

13. String Bell

String Bell Better Ring String Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:gucci:

14. Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw

Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lgbtq Lifestyle
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

:mjlit:

15. Swirv

Swirv Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1031808.00

Great thread.

Graduation year of high school I went to. Party drunk as a skunk with one of my brehs. I started dancing with some fine ass girl for like 3 songs, guess we were getting real nasty. Start of the fourth song I feel someone turn me around but I’m so drunk I smoothly dance into it.

It was her man that grab my shirt and was swaying me all over the dance floor. It felt like we were dancing (but later my boy said he was whipping me around like crazy he was surprised I didn’t fall).

My Breh runs up and pushes him and asks me what I want to do and I say peace with a big ass grin. The girls boyfriend starts assembling his crew to jump us and my Breh gets me out of there before it got real messy.

That was a crazy night because after this party we picked up another friend and two girls and got into a police chase and escaped.