Times thinking with your dikk almost got you killed

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by String Bell, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Abraxus

Abraxus Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Man I’ll be here all night telling stories. I’ve lived a good full life and I’ve done some really dumb shyt that could have and should have gotten me killed. Many, many....(sighs) many times. Ok

A little after my son was born I was kinda in reckless mode cause the mom wouldn’t move out of state and she was fine so I knew somebody was going to take their turn on her freaky ass so I was hitting up clubs, revenge and grudge fukking hoes then dipping like thanks bytches for sucking and emptying my nuuuutts! Ran upon this one mixed cutie with cat eyes. She was thick, long ass hair and always smelled good. Type of hoe who always looked good. I shoot my shot, she shoots me down. Three weeks later I’m chilling, bored and she hits me up. Wyd? I’m like shyt what we doing? She laughs, she wants to smoke. I’m like ok, you got weed already? Yea, come through now. It’s 9:30, shyt the later the better the odds I’m fukking! I slide out about 10 ish, she meets me at door in sheer lingerie. My dikk is harder than Japanese arithmetic but I’m playing it cool. We chop it up for about an hour while blazing, then she tells me about this ex convict ass ex boyfriend she has. How he beats her ass and has killed a few dudes. All I hear mostly is Charlie Brown blah blah blah etc cause I wanna fukk. Well we get to it and I’m fukking the living shyt out of her raw. Empty my nuts and as I try to bask in the afterglow some dude is beating on the door. I could tell this mf had heavy hands and she spazzing like oh shyt! That’s my ol man! Ol man? OL MAN? bytch! Y’all still together? :noah:fukk! She lets this fukking dude in who looks like a black version of the mountain from Game of Thrones. Had to be at least 6’8 looking like a lineman. Man I looked at this crazy mf and said lawd, I’m fitna die over a bytch that ain’t even mine! Hoe went in other room and the brother told me go head lil man, get on up outta here. Get the fukk on home! She ain’t worth it but don’t ever contact her again. Cool? I nodded and vamped. He was packing heat too and I was shook. I cursed under my breath and said a prayer to God. Lord, lemme get out if this sheeeeeiitt! Got home and erased her number from my phone.

About 6 months later her dude went back to prison for murder and she got strung out on crack, lost all her ass, t*ts and teeth. Life goes on:salute:

Claudex, AvadaKadaBreh, Leasy and 14 others dapped this.
  2. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

who is shorty in ya avi? :whoo:

3. Lord_nikon

Lord_nikon Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

A1 Humble Brag :russ:

Beedad, Claudex, ball15life and 4 others dapped this.
  4. Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Indiglow Meta (R$G) Ultra.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
    Coli Cash:
    $424300.00

HA is police, but they're smashable in Canada, lol at young wolves being able to give them problems. Same with the random squads of young brehs from TO that be OT. The young whites even turn against them.
    Too bad the US ones are ex mil and connected most of the time.
    They hype these methheads up here.
    They're comfy and should be targeted.
    fukk a motorcac

Claudex and dh86 dapped this.
  5. Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $424300.00

He tricked tho
    :patrice:

Chris Cool, Claudex, ball15life and 5 others dapped this.
  6. Lord_nikon

Lord_nikon Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

1.#HandsomeGang

2.They hear the NY accent and see a good looking dude and they just wanna fukk with me on a personal level.

:russ:

7. Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $424300.00

:mjlol:

Dray5K, MJ Simpson and Loud Still Coolin dapped this.
  8. Rice'N Beckford

Rice'N Beckford Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DMV
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

nikka said he handsome gang but he paid for p*ssy. cant make this shyt up :pachaha:

ny nikkas think this way about everything :bryan:

9. DropTopDoc

DropTopDoc I’m a Doctor despite what you think

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    South Side Chicago to Nola
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Max. dapped this.
  10. VICVALLIN

VICVALLIN Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

When I was in my 20s living in VA, I met this chick at a Hooters in Norfolk. I was trying to get her to come back to the crib, but she was like, nah I don't know you like that. We can go back to where I'm staying. She was from Jersey and was staying at her uncle house in town and when we got to his house, this nikka came to door wit a mutha fukkin shotgun!! He start screaming at her, calling her all sorts hoes and shyt, I was like yo, I'm out. Shorty said, nah, I got some other fam in Portsmouth so we can go over there. I was hesitant, but I was going through a dry spell so i said fukk it, can't get in any worse than this.

Wrong!! So we ended up in the projects in Portsmouth and as we walk into another uncle's house, this spot is dimly lit and sparsely furnished. I immediately said to myself, yo this feels like a crackhouse. Sure enough her uncle and 2 other nikkas is sittin at the kitchen table with the bent spoon and the burnt foil paper and shyt. I was just like, my God what the fukk am I doing, but I was already so ready to fukk I just tried my best to block all this shyt out?! So shorty lead me to a bedroom and while she was in the bathroom, her crackhead uncle come in the room and was like, "say, look here youngblood. I see you about to you know, do ya thang wit my niece, but uh she don't live here so Imma need you break me off a lil somethin' for you being here." I told him you gonna have to holla at ya niece about that. He just stood there rockin back and forth for a few seconds in silence and then he says, "aight, cool breeze. Imma let chu do ya thang" and just walked out.

So I end up smashing and as we were leaving, she went to the bathroom again so I was standing by the door and her uncles and his friends are shamelessly shootin up and I'm trying not to look at this shyt and her uncle turns to me and says, "you trying to get some a this youngblood?" I just went to my car and left shorty there. Never saw her again.

11. Bodie's Durag

Bodie's Durag All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Oakland, CA
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Wait. How she wanna see u again but u still payin. Shouldn't ut be the other way around?

:mjlol:

Claudex, ball15life, B... and 5 others dapped this.
  12. HIVAIDS

HIVAIDS Get Tested

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344600.00

I use to work for this real estate company that would build low income building all over NYC.Our newest project was a building by Allerton Ave in the Bronx. In order to be eligible for these apartments you have to pass income requirements, background, and credit check. So basically a lot of these were a lot of fine women coming through and trying to get an apartment.

I met this one prospective tenant thick PR chick. We have a scheduled meet up for the viewing if the apartment. Anyways we flirt a little and told her , here's my personal # call me if u want to celebrate.

Two weeks later she gives me a call to hang. I bring the drinks. She starts pouring way too much jack in my cup compared to hers. She then starts sucking me off while I was sitting on the on top of the counter took the whole load too.:takedat:

So we smashing on her mattress that's in the living room (studio apartment) we finally head to bed and at 6am I hear the intercom bell ringing non stop. She then tells me you gotta go now my man is ringing the bell.
    I sober up quick get my clothes on and dip out the fire exit on the side of the building Rather than go out there front main entrance, because that's where he's ringing the bell from

I thought I was on some meatl gear sneak shyt. Home boy comes out of nowhere and was like "yo what floor you came from" I was like the 5 floor. He was like u sure you didn't come from the 7th floor while walking with me asking me if i knew his girl named christie. I was like nah man cant help u dont know who that is. This sh!t kept on for a block near the Allerton train station. I then stop and was like why da f#c$ you following, brah told u I dont know who u talking about. Puffed up my chest a little and surprised he backed off.
    Never heard from her again.

Not like I lost I was smashing the girl directly upstairs from her and another girl in that building

:yeshrug:

Always have the females come to u though 110% less drama. Uber is the best thing that happened pick'em up in a XL and send them home in a uber pool.:pachaha:

13. Bodie's Durag

Bodie's Durag All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Oakland, CA
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:patrice:So....how'd she hit u up 3 weeks later if she shot u down?

14. BaldingSoHard

BaldingSoHard Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:picard:

Keepya onya toes dapped this.
  15. Ziggiy

Ziggiy Veteran Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

Damn breh! A murderer who WON’T kill over p*ssy!?!?!:mindblown: Homie must’ve had some type of code