Tip for The Coli when ordering food delivery

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: NEVER order food from a restaurant within an hour or so of closing time. They be running outta of shyt all the time & it's a good chance your order will be incomplete or they'll replace the missing items with bullshyt you don't want.

If you're gonna order food from a restaurant within an hour or so of closing time, do it from a restaurant you're familiar with & not worried about it happening.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
If it’s a Jamaican restaurant, make that 4 hours before closing.

You can try ordering plantain at 3:30 pm and they’ll be like:

we nuh have that
full

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You can get blessed like this with extra gravy ,bugger sides portions,but the protien of the meal mite be a sub par.Man got the biggest helping of etofuee like this.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If it’s a Jamaican restaurant, make that 4 hours before closing.

You can try ordering plantain at 3:30 pm and they’ll be like:

we nuh have that
full

I haven't been to a Jamaican spot where they've run out of things besides soup in years. Don't know why someone would be ordering plantain past noon

:what:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I haven't been to a Jamaican spot where they've run out of things besides soup in years. Don't know why someone would be ordering plantain past noon

:what:
I agree maybe its a up north thong cuz in the H they always have everything shyt just be over priced.I also dont like the way they season and cook cabbage.Coming from the gulf coast where its alot of creole inspired food.Rice and Peas aint got shyt on jambalya or red beans and rice.