TJ Dillashaw Approval Rating Thread

I hope Dillashaw:

• proves himself clean and regains the BW title

• never returns to form and flops out of UFC

• is a threat in the division for the sake of matchups

• n/a or indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
with his suspension coming to an end in early 2021, there's a lot of interesting matchups waiting for him next year. that said, I wanted to know how everybody on here feels about his return.

TJ was one of my favorites before the suspension and personally, I'd like to see him own it and act like a chickenshyt heel. I'm kinda indifferent on whether or not I want to see him get the belt again, so I'm mostly in it for the matchups :manny:

0aqj9uvmopq31.jpg

:pachaha:

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I think he'll be past his peak, he'll be 35 by the time he returns and his style relies a lot on speed and movement. He'll still have some success but I don't think he can regain the form he had pre suspension

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
with his suspension coming to an end in early 2021, there's a lot of interesting matchups waiting for him next year. that said, I wanted to know how everybody on here feels about his return.

TJ was one of my favorites before the suspension and personally, I'd like to see him own it and act like a chickenshyt heel. I'm kinda indifferent on whether or not I want to see him get the belt again, so I'm mostly in it for the matchups :manny:

0aqj9uvmopq31.jpg

:pachaha:
You met him?