TJ Ward says don't get cancer as Ron Rivera is frustrated with WFT's low vaccination rate

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Telling Rivera to "except responsibility" and the fans that they "don't do no damn research" :skip:

This whole issue has exposed a good amount of NFL players as not being too bright
NFL players gotta be the dumbest out of any sport, I knew a football player in high school who copied off a retarded kid. CTE is a big factor here but I think as a whole they’re pretty dumb with some random geniuses sprinkled in, who usually retire early realizing the potential damage.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Cancer has been around for thousands of years that we know of, probably millions. You can be perfectly healthy and get it.

The problem with this vaccine like everything else concerning this pandemic is governments have failed.

Since they played a full season with no vaccine, it has emboldened athletes not to take it. But corporations wanted to make money. The fans were selfish. And so here we are. Sports should’ve been cancelled last year point blank period.
Blame governments all you want, “the people” are really who failed. Our culture failed. America is rotten at the core.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Breh TJs comments were vile and off base. But just hear me out on this.

Last year there was no vaccine and the threat from Covid was exponentially worse than it is right now for at risk people. Ron Rivera was in the at risk zone due to his cancer. Ron Rivera never stepped down and decided not to coach due to the threat. He accepted the risk and took the check from Dan. His profession doesnt call for him to fight fires, rescue POWs, build homes for less fortunate or be on the front lines of the medical community. He is in the entertainment business and a multi-millionaire. Meaning he didnt NEED the job and his responsibilities werent impactful on society. He was lauded for his toughness and bravery - and rightfully so. He could have stayed home last year if he felt the risk was too great.

Fast forward to today and now he is mad that others are willing to accept the risk? He is vaccinated and all I hear about is how its only really the non-vaccinated people that are at most risk (and the numbers back that up - its indisputable) The option then was to stay home and not coach but he chose to coach and take the check. The option now is to get vaccinated or not and some players are choosing not to. He cant be upset that players arent factoring his sickness into their own career decisions because he showed last year that the virus wasnt enough of a threat to stop him from coaching in person.

:manny:
I think his frustrations are with society in general...and his players showing they really dont give a fukk about him, or anyone else thats sick