TNA: "Major talent deal" Today

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not exactly brock lesnar :laugh:

TNA has joined Spike TV and Bellator Fighting Championship in holding a press conference on Thursday to announce a "major talent deal." The press conference will take place via conference call at 1:00 p.m. CT, and will include Spike TV president Kevin Kay, Bellator Fighting Championship's CEO Bjorn Rebney, and TNA president Dixie Carter.

The trio is expected to announce the signing of former Strikeforce fighter Muhammad Lawal (a/k/a King Mo). He is expected to work for both TNA and Bellator. In March, Lawal was suspended for nine months by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after testing positive for anabolic steroids. The deal gives Bellator a known name and the TNA platform gives Bellator a chance to expose him to the pro wrestling crowd. I don't expect this move to provide TNA with a boost initially due to his lack of star power within the pro wrestling world, though perhaps Spike TV can promote him aggressively and generate some buzz over his first appearance.

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Guess TNA didn't learn from signing Pacman jones...

Singh

All Star
Daps
I like king mo. I heard him on wrestling observer b4 he knows his old school wrestling. It could pan out for him.

"I'm here to legitimize the sport" lol

Maybe bytch ass Jeff Jarrett might challenge him to a mma rules match