To catch (skeet) a predator - makes predator play him in mortal kombat, if he loses he calls the cops

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
fukk it, I find the idea hilarious. Get a scumbag off the street PLUS it’s entertaining? :ehh:

Why would I care that he’s fukking with these dudes and making money off it?
Really? Unless it’s staged this dude came through to sexually assault someone’s son or daughter. How can you even contain your anger long enough to hand a nikka a joystick?

We’re a screwed up society

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? Unless it’s staged this dude came through to sexually assault someone’s son or daughter. How can you even contain your anger long enough to hand a nikka a joystick?

We’re a screwed up society
Everyone handles things differently, this dude would rather clown him, fukk with him, embarass him and get him arrested..other nikkas would rather throw hands, and some nikkas wouldn't do shyt about it..

After first watch of the channel, i was on the same type of time..im thinking how can dude be clowning in a situation like this...but the more i watched I see how he embarasses these dudes, makes them feel like dirt amd then gets them arrested..all while making it funny..i fux with it :yeshrug: and aint nothing wrong with me,
I hate pedos just like you. These dudes should be SHAMED, clowned and punished

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Would this fit under blackmail? Not defending pedos, but Hansen and Crew would roll in parallel with the cops for security and to make sure everything was legally water tight. Even then, they got in hot water when a politician in TX got caught, and deleted himself with the SWAT team banging on the door.

These renegades usually roll with no security and are lacking in how they catch perps.

One of these outfits cornered a guy at the market, and let him get back in his car, which he proceeded to cause property damage during his escape. Imagine if the dude decided to weapons the vehicle in anger.