To Survive War, You Become War - Colosseum Gladiator Fantasy Basketball League Year V

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Close race at the top. Hope I can pull off a miracle and catch up. A few point gains in certain categories and you never know.

I be stat calculating like a motherfukker. Be like ok I got how many rebounds? Let me check the person above and below to see if I lowered the deficit or increased the lead. :russ:

Lol.. I be doing the same thing... I made a concerted effort to improve my Fg % rank and now I'm sitting atop the leader board in that category

My dudes just need to hold steady for a month :sadcam:and by my calculations U should squeek out a 1 or 2 point win over CoLI Spartan and walker &The rangers..

Either way not so bad for a fantasy rookie :ehh:

Kd going down tho:sadcam:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lol.. I be doing the same thing... I made a concerted effort to improve my Fg % rank and now I'm sitting atop the leader board in that category

My dudes just need to hold steady for a month :sadcam:and by my calculations U should squeek out a 1 or 2 point win over CoLI Spartan and walker &The rangers..

Either way not so bad for a fantasy rookie :ehh:

Kd going down tho:sadcam:

I don't get it. You talking about your team and fg %?

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I don't get it. You talking about your team and fg %?

it was a run on post,

but yeah I was piggy backing off your point about gauging where you're at in particular catogory and I was saying I did that with the FG% and made an effort to improve there and it worked

And then overall I looked at the charts and by my projection I should get a win if my guys basically maintain their same averages over the next month

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think free throws is the only category I'm safe in. About 100 lead and over 200. So not likely I'll catch up or lose ground if I keep pace. It's a clusterfukk on 3 pointers. Got like six teams bunched together. Huge point swings there. Hopefully I can hold ground on rebounds and assists and catch up on blocks and steals. I think steals are gonna be harder. Too close to call right now. Bunch of teams close in most categories.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Colosseum Gladiator B-Ball League: Year V
Live Auction Draft
Sunday, Oct 23 8:00pm Eastern

Roster Positions
PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

Players Stat Categories
Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throws Made (FTM), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 2, 2017
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Trade Review: League Votes