Todd McFarlane Teases ‘Badass’ & ‘Scary’ Spawn Reboot (Jamie Foxx cast)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was Denzel too busy and Wesley still mad he aint black panther....they went to the next brother on the list?

Maybe im alone on this but we cant get some new fukkin blood? I feel like I see the same 5 black actors for lead roles...Jamie Fox as Spawn...me dont know :beli:

Jamie had a take on the character and what he wanted to see back in 2013 when he went to Todd's office and they rapped about the character and what the movie could be. So five years later, Todd went to Jamie first and Jamie said yes:manny:

Sometimes, preparation and dedication pays off and he ingratiated himself with the main guy he needed to ingratiate himself with. If Todd loves his passion and they're on the same page, then I'll give him a shot.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Jamie had a take on the character and what he wanted to see back in 2013 when he went to Todd's office and they rapped about the character and what the movie could be. So five years later, Todd went to Jamie first and Jamie said yes:manny:

Sometimes, preparation and dedication pays off and he ingratiated himself with the main guy he needed to ingratiate himself with. If Todd loves his passion and they're on the same page, then I'll give him a shot.

I hear you...I guess Marvel / Disney aint give a shyt about Wesley passion for BP :mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You think they'll go the horror route or push it more towards the superhero genre?

Horror. Feel like MacFarlane already said that a while ago. He wanted to do a reboot and make it a horror movie because that's what Spawn is. And in his statement, he mentioned halloween and jaws so he's definitely going for horror

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
But yooo what fine ass starlet is gonna play my baby Wanda tho:wow:

2048279-06wanda.jpg

latest

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You think they'll go the horror route or push it more towards the superhero genre?
Unless plans changed Todd said horror. And really,it's the only genre that would fit with the budget they're looking at. And Spawn is basically horror at its core just with a super hero slant.

I think of stuff like the first half of jeepers creepers before it showed the monster. The amount of suspense and horror that can be derived from playing spawn in the shadows and never quite knowing what you're seeing is great.

Wether they can pull it off or not is up in the air,but small budgets can be a positive as if you have a good director willing to be creative some cool shyt can be pulled off rather than just throwing money and cgi at something.

Considering how good upgrade looks as an action film and with his horror roots,Leigh Whannel could pull this off. We shall see if Todd has what it takes to do this.:ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
best thing about Spawn is his origin of going to hell,selling his soul,and being set up by his friend.We've already seen it on big screen and don't need to see it again.
and there was enough excitement when peoplethought Bishop would be in Days OF Future Past.

What I tell you!!!

200w.gif

Per the coli this the most anticipated project

Look at them.... all excited and foaming at the mouth over this news

:lolbron:

Martha