Status
Not open for further replies.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Todd McPiff

Jnathan, thats one of those oldie rhythyms pops be makin love to... not really my vibe, but its put together okay.
Todd's wasn't really my vibe either, but once it drops at the minute mark it does go hard.
:ehh:

In a competetion, a softer more melodic track can beat a harder track... but it really does takes a standout. More often than not the easy listening track gets trampled. I think thats what happened here.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Thought Todd's beat was a little all over the place, a tad bit too much going on. But still, hard as fukk and made me nod my head.
J Nathan's beat, its more laid back which I can appreciate but that H-Town sample could be flipped more creatively. Its too similar to H-Town's original song. So my vote goes to Todd...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Todd took this one easy to me. His beat was hard, creative, well put together, and just all around more lively.

I like some smooth shyt too, and J Nathan's beat delivered in that aspect, but for the most part it just felt boring to me. Dude is dope, I just didn't really vibe to this particular beat like that. Overall beat was cool, but not better than Todd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.