Toddler sings in church "Ain't No Homos Gonna Make It to Heaven" while church cheers

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Toddler Sings in Church -- 'Ain't No Homos Gonna Make It to Heaven' | TMZ.com

Disgusting. Why dont people realize that they're just sending the world back thru the same cycle by teaching their children hate like this? They may think it's "cute" now, but when ur child grows up to be a racist/bigot/homophone and then acts on it once he gets grown, then what are we doing?

I was talking to my cousin on Sat., and she has a 6 year old son...last week he started crying b/c some white 5 year old at his daycare told him he was ugly b/c "black is ugly". I was like :wtf: No toddler inherently knows this type of stuff....that stuff has to be heard/taught at home

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
indoctrinating children friend, its so demonic. But thats the only way you're going to get people to believe in obvious utter bullshyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
^^^^^ people always talk about "children being the future" in positive terms, but they never consider the negative side & stuff like this.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Bible also says that eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev 11:10), if you work on Sabbath you must be put to death (Exo 35:2) & never to clip the hair on your head or edges of your beard (Lev 12:27).

So according to them, unless you never eat shrimp, call off work every Sabbath & don't go to a barber, YOU are going to hell just like gay people.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
lawd.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Without the church we will lose the soul that makes r&b. This is why we have so many soulless autotuned singers today.

This kid did a good thing, singing against those aids spreading queens who have no loyalty to anything besides those who blast culos. Its so demonic, friends :why: