Told you Corey Holcomb wants to be of Club Shay Shay that’s what this is all about ⚠️ it’s a little bit of a long clip …

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just salty because he can’t get on that show

I keep saying it jokes are fine

But what’s the point of keep on tearing each other down what’s that gonna do?

Corey cut that shine he could have gotten because of his mouth

Shannon loves stand up so he knows who Corey is

Funny thing is ohco said what I said I just can’t find the clip

“Nah unc we not gonna keep letting this happen someone talks shyt 💩 but then send a DM to apologize and it’s all good…. Nah”

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hate what this show has become tbh. Used to be one of my favorite podcasts with a good mix of jokes and brothers building and giving game just like Kraigfacts was.

Now all Corey does is complain and diss people, call a few people gay. Rinse and repeat!

Busted_Toes

Superstar
Daps
I hate what this show has become tbh. Used to be one of my favorite podcasts with a good mix of jokes and brothers building and giving game just like Kraigfacts was.

Now all Corey does is complain and diss people, call a few people gay. Rinse and repeat!
he been doing it for 10 years... while Mild Homosexual Comics getting Netflix specials... i'd be pissed too

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I was a fan back in the Foxxhole days. He always had funny/fukked up jokes re: abortion and stuff. Even saw him live back in the day. There were always times where he said something or moves in a way that I can't rock with as a human but I was able to stomach it initially.

Over time his jokes became repetitive/formulaic and almost exclusively shock value like a lot of washed up white comedians from yesteryear. I realized a lot of his jokes are just how graphic can he be politically incorrect like calling someone gay, talking about abortions etc. Like that's a strong 80% of his material. Once his jokes start to feel worn out/telegraphed, his insecurities as a toxic/bitter man get louder and it's hard to stomach.

My GOATs from that era are Chris Spencer, Johnny Mack and TDP. Corey kinda fell off since then but I admittedly don't listen to any of them +15 years removed.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
he been doing it for 10 years... while Mild Homosexual Comics getting Netflix specials... i'd be pissed too
Depends how you look at it. I'd use that as fuel to get my own shyt popping. Who cares what these nikkas do in their bedroom? It's one thing to speak on it once or twice or here or there that dudes is doing homo stuff for deals but to keep talking about it almost every week? Just work at being better than nikkas and paving your own way.

I was a fan back in the Foxxhole days. He always had funny/fukked up jokes re: abortion and stuff. Even saw him live back in the day. There were always times where he said something or moves in a way that I can't rock with as a human but I was able to stomach it initially.

Over time his jokes became repetitive/formulaic and almost exclusively shock value like a lot of washed up white comedians from yesteryear. I realized a lot of his jokes are just how graphic can he be politically incorrect like calling someone gay, talking about abortions etc. Like that's a strong 80% of his material. Once his jokes start to feel worn out/telegraphed, his insecurities as a toxic/bitter man get louder and it's hard to stomach.

My GOATs from that era are Chris Spencer, Johnny Mack and TDP. Corey kinda fell off since then but I admittedly don't listen to any of them +15 years removed.
Yeah I was a fan of 5150 for years and went back and peeped some of his old Foxxhole videos too. He was much funnier back then imo but now to me it's like he is bitter and like you said it's the same old work out shyt over and over. I feel a real comedian can make jokes about anything and will be diverse with their topics.